I expect this has been done to death, but...

Dyan

See topic description <_<

I'm also curious to know exactly how many accounts are alts and how many are "real" users... :ermm:

As to my own username - it was actually, er, a typo. :blink: I don't recall what it was supposed to be, but it wasn't intended to be a play off on "dying" which it sounds - if you put it in just the right accent. (nor was it supposed to look like a female name :( )

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

You started this topic just to talk about yourself, didn't you?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You started this topic just to talk about yourself, didn't you?

No - but my other topic I made a few days back, well I realised I didn't put my own views on it until two pages later. I figured this time I'd put some info down first.

If I wanted to talk about myself, I'd start an autobiography thread and rant about how much I'm right and no one else is. :cool:

Or some such.

So how did you get your name, Mister Pixies. (at least I assume you're a guy). :ph34r:

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

I've no idea whatsoever. "The Pope" was the first thing that came to mind all those years ago when I first registered on some forum (I believe it was an M:TG board, where's the days...)

So how did you get your name, Mister Pixies. (at least I assume you're a guy).  :ph34r:

Isn't it obvious? He's a Pixies fan!

Edited by Pope

Isn't it obvious? He's a Pixies fan!

Excuse my ignorance, but being a Brit... Pixies? :huh: *blank stare*

My name on the forums is my name in real life. Why do most people adopt a different name(or sometimes even a different personality or identity) when they are online? Are they not content with being themselves?

I have no answer for you aside from the fact I don't want everyone knowing who I am. Not that I'm anyone special :) *shrug* Handles tend to be more unique than my real life name too.

My name on the forums is my name in real life. Why do most people adopt a different name(or sometimes even a different personality or identity) when they are online? Are they not content with being themselves?

There are psychos that go around, track down and kill everybody of a single name. Didn't you watch that documentary where some guy went around and killed every single woman called Sarah Conner?

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

There are psychos that go around, track down and kill everybody of a single name. Didn't you watch that documentary where some guy went around and killed every single woman called Sarah Conner?

CONNOR you mean....BTW, did you see someone with that name since the '80-s? :)

:cool:

IB1OsQq.png

It is Mahgnislaw backwards. as in Mahgnislaw Krapowski, the famous Duluth hockey-player.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Kaftan Barlast is actually ancient Arameic for Distributor of the spiced ham deliciously conservated within a practical can of tin

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I'm Death.

Hi. ;)

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I'm Death.

Hi. :-

No, no you can't be death. Death is a being I plan to make a pact with when it comes for me. :ph34r: You're a user on a forum! ;)

I got to the end of 'Darth' and then lost interest. That was a long time ago now. I just sort of kept on using it. 'Ooo Shiney!' and varients thereof I also use.

The Pixies are a band- sort of like the Dropkick Murpheys, only different. They toured together last year, and I think both played at Leeds and Reading last year too (certainly the Dropkick Murphey's did). (They were awesome :p)

Edited by Darth Somethingorother

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

It is quite easy to see my username was inspired from KotOR.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

it was a random pick of the letters.... (pronounced kal Axe) because I got tired of using names from books.... had it for about 12 or 13 years now.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I chose my name like 15 years ago. I was looking for a good handle for Wing Commander. I had chosen Winger, but one day a friend pointed out that's a crappy Canadian hair band. I wanted a term that had something to do with hockey, but Slapshot and Snapshot sounded generic. For some reason I chose Hurl. The name just stuck. It's nice that I've never seen another Hurlshot anywhere, although I do get heckled a bit for the Wayne's World puke reference. I actually picked the name before I knew Hurl was primarily used to describe puking.

I go by Taran for most fantasy games because I'm a huge fan of Lloyd Alexander and The Black Cauldron.