WTF

Monte Carlo

An experiment in non-linearity ?

Most of them were no good anyway. It gives people a chance to rephrase and redo their posts. Really, how often do you get a second chance like that ? ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Probably because it was beginning to reach a new accelerative rate of degeneration. Oh well, it's not like we lost any good posts. ;)

Obsidian is in the process of upgrading its servers. As a result, they are going to be faster, but admin is trying to get everything playing nice ... at the moment it seems they are using a backup that is about a week+ old ...

Note: I hope you do not mind Monte Carlo, but I thought this was more suited to Suggestions ... ;)

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

nearly a third of my posts had vanished...and it was the best third...all the time I spend creating these masterpieces...wasted...they didn't even say goodbye...they didn't take the time to lie...they are just gone...the internet is such a cruel place

Hmm.. I don't care about my posts (more posts = more geek) but it seems a lot of interesting threads just disappeared. Hope someone remembers them and re-posts them.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Everyone knows the same topics will be covered repeatedly. Don't worry, your fave threads will retunr. And, most likely your most hated ones too.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Do you people really give a hoot about your posts? If you want you can have all my lame ones.

Post count? nope could care less... I tend to get spammy so it's no big deal... I accept this as a disadvantage I was born with :rolleyes: but some of those threads were good reading... now they're gone :ph34r:

And that's sad.