TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline

Hay thats cool, I didn't know you could get you saber back from Atris.

And 79 eh? I was starting to wounder if LA was waiting for this project before they started a new one. They did after all stop KOTOR 3 and have yet to say they have started it again. If this is a LA bashing, you have my apologies, it was not intended as such. After all, it would be smart not to let these games fight for your attention.

Edited by Watchman

And now, it's build 0.7b22.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

still no sticky? :)

It really doesn't need it with all the bumps it gets

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

still no sticky? :)

Not for the moment, no. There doesn't seem to be any danger of this thread slipping off the first page for long, and we can always count on Blank. =]

It's been fascinating to watch the progress reports for this mod, especially for someone like me who's firmly outside the game development/modding world. It always seemed like a huge undertaking, and so it's proved.

Any day now... :)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I wouldn't bump if it was stickied...

Which is interesting because it won't be stickied because it's bumped. It truly is a vicious cycle.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

ROUND AND ROUND IT GOES! :wowey:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

So close! Soon I will be able to play through KOTOR II for the first time... Yes I said the first time. Even though I got it for Christmas I stopped playine it as soon as I found out about everything that was taken out of the game. I decided instead of playing an incomplete game and playing it a second time completed I would just wait for it to be finished and then play it for the first time.

63 :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

A hopefully more noticable reference to the TSL project site, as well as a link to this thread, has been added to the Kotor2 Technical FAQ, Statistics & Mod Info sticky.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I have KOTOR I & II on Xbox only unfortunatly but I wish I had both KOTOR I & II on the PC so I can beta-test this mod for you to help you guys out but I still wish you the best of luck with the mod TSLRP Team!! :D heh heh heh

The path of the Light is the path all should take, others lured by the Dark Side will soon be wholly consumed by their very Dark Side power, the Light side however enlightens and promises harmony to all who trust within the valorous Jedi Code. The eternal battle of Light versus Darkness rages on....

userbar200705co8.gif

I don't believe this mod takes anymore beta testers. After all, it's nearly finished :thumbsup:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Well it's glad to hear that it's almost finished even though I don't have KOTOR I & II for the PC but still, congrats if this is so! Congrats TSLRP Team!! :D

The path of the Light is the path all should take, others lured by the Dark Side will soon be wholly consumed by their very Dark Side power, the Light side however enlightens and promises harmony to all who trust within the valorous Jedi Code. The eternal battle of Light versus Darkness rages on....

userbar200705co8.gif

Bumpage

waiting for this so i can reinstall KOTOR2

OMG you heretic! You uninstalled it in the first place? :p

60 issues to go! I can taste it :D

Edited by Rycal

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?