Movies you've seen lately

Baley

First of all, I was "zinging" before the rest of you losers. Secondly you are supposed to "zing" your own comment.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

When is this "species" chick going to get nude. I wish I could fast-forward T.V.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Actually, I saw starship troopers a few weeks back. Go go coed showers!

Actually, I saw starship troopers a few weeks back. Go go coed showers!

One of my favourite films, I watched it the other day. Much enjoyment to be had in the detailed scrutiny of dialogue.

Oh yeah.  Figures, it being the same guy who did "Basic Instinct".

I almost forgot - "Wild Things".  Go XX/XX action.  :)  *daydreams of Denise Richards*

Paul Verhoeven directed Showgirls, too, with the unforgetable award-winning "Dolphin impersonation by a Lead Actress in the Throes of Ecstacy Whilst Copulating in a Pool" scene.

And Robocop. And Total Recall.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

What is "Total Recall" about? I remember the name of the movie, and watching it, but I don't remember anything else about it.

I wish there was something that I could just type the name of the movie into, and then a bunch of information related to that movie would come up. They would call it Google.

I think it had something to do with a naked Denise Richards.

I've been watching Million Dollar Baby again. To save myself some misery, I stopped after she

bites her toungue

. I'd love to buy this on DVD, but that might conflict with the compulsion to watch it every time its on the movie channels.

As for the BBCF: I read the UK had to wait fifteen years to get an unedited version of Evil Dead. My guess would be the tree rape scene was cut.

And I see Bad Lieutenant was banned in Ireland. Then again that's one movie that seems to be screaming to be censored. Do we really need to see a full frontal scene featuring Harvey Keitel and himself? Probably not...

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Dune the expanded edition. Some cut scenes were restored making the movie close to three hours long.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Oh man, I have to get the expanded edition. Long live the fighters!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.