Movies you've seen lately

Baley

The easter egg is a clip from the MTV movie awards where the CGI team are awarded an, um, award. Gollum comes out, rips on Serkis and basically everyone else, swears like the little Mofo that he is, and then switches back to Smeagol.

...and here is what I found on teh internetz:

Easter Egg on the Special Extended DVD: Put in the first movie DVD (The Two Towers Part 1), go to Select a Scene. Scroll all the way down past the last scene ("Of Herbs and Stewed Rabbit") and there should be a ring cursor beside "New Scene" and then click on it. It's Gollum's acceptance speech from the MTV Movie Awards. Because of the content, it is not appropriate for children. Please note that this easter egg is not found in the U.K. version

double edit: here is the link to the easter egg site, looks like I have to go through a bunch of my old movies now, like Evil Dead, Shaun OF The Dead, and Memento... :*

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I just saw The Constant Gardener. Wasn't what I expected. Story wasn't intresting, the ending was better then i thought it was going to be. I wouldn't recommend this flick. It was bland I thought, although the premise had potential.

I still Recommend Run Lola Run.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

I saw the old BBC version of "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe".

And I don't intend to ever see it again. The special effects were terrible, the acting was poor (expecially the White Witch, oh god), and Lucy was in desperate need of some overbite-reduction surgery. <_<

And I don't intend to ever see it again.  The special effects were terrible, the acting was poor (expecially the White Witch, oh god), and Lucy was in desperate need of some overbite-reduction surgery.  <_<

...but it was a TV production from 1988... what did you expect? :rolleyes:

I just saw The Constant Gardener. Wasn't what I expected. Story wasn't intresting, the ending was better then i thought it was going to be. I wouldn't recommend this flick. It was bland I thought, although the premise had potential.

I still Recommend Run Lola Run.

I would highly recommend it. I didn't think it was bland, I thought it was emotional. I don't enjoy people mourning their lost loves, but I thought this movie handled it with grace. It was also thought provoking and frighteningly realistic.

And I don't intend to ever see it again.  The special effects were terrible, the acting was poor (expecially the White Witch, oh god), and Lucy was in desperate need of some overbite-reduction surgery.  <_<

...but it was a TV production from 1988... what did you expect? :rolleyes:

It still could have been better! It's not even the special effects that bothered me most as much as the bad acting and casting. And don't tell me they couldn't have gotten someone with better teeth. <_<

Whoa, it's not all of us North Americans. It's mostly just Mothman. You see, when he was a child, all of the other kids made fun of his teeth, a lot. After he got the surgery he was just never the same.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Too bad they didn't cut off his hands or something, so he wouldn't be able to post.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I guess you're right.

Uh, The Frighteners. I like that movie, and try to catch it whenever it's on. Now i think Species is on.

I agree.

That film was released at a very awkward moment in Australian history, just after the (temporarily) largest homocidal rampage in the world in Tasmania ... the (still imprisoned) fruit loop looks just like Jake Busey's Johnny Charles Bartlett, so it kinda tanked in the cinemas and always takes the edge off for me.

Very spooky in the end, too.

Currently watching Gangs of NY. Very pedestrian, I guess I might have got more out of it if I had devoted more attention to it ... :-"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Just skip to the part with the nude chicks, then stop.

Yeah, but were there any nude chicks in it?

You're right, I'm so sorry. I forgot the "Zing!"