What are you playing now?

Darque

I played civ 1 alot and colonization alot, but after those two I finish new civilazation only once. Too much of the same, even with alpha centauri.

I haven't played a Civ game properly since Civ 2 so I'm really enjoying the new one. I can tell immediately that it's a lot more fun than Civ 3 and I never really loved AC as much as most folk, too dense for my tastes. There's a total conversion coming out for Civ 4 of the whole AC+XP game (barring EA intervention) thats looking promising anyway. With the mod capabilities, the SP game and the great MP options I would say Civ 4 is the best PC game since World of Warcraft (for which you have to pay every month).

Edited by Jumjalum

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif

CURRENTLY PLAYING

-Fallout

-ToEE

ON QUEUE:

-Call of duty 2

-FEAR

-Syberia

-Fahreheit

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Prince of Persia 2 thrones

Half Life 2

Half Life 1

Call of duty 2

Battlefield 2

and City of hero's

Also Age of Empires 3.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Arcanum, Fallout2 :D , FTactics, RISK2, SC (w00t) , Hearts of Iron 2, PR2, ST Armada2, DS2, Kings Quest 2 :) , RTW: BI :-" , GalCiv2 (demo) :cool: , Shadow of Memories :) , The Case of the Silver Earring <_< , Eye of the Kraken :ph34r: , real life :x

IB1OsQq.png

Football Manager 2006

COD 2

PD0

Condemned.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Right now i'm playing:

Wild Arms: Alter Code F

:p

(getting fairly bad reviews)

How is it so far... I really enjoyed the original, how does this remake hold up?

It's not bad.....the graphics and the sound is totally beautiful......but i have only 3 bad things about this game:

1)...when you run you cannot control your character.....like Wild Arms 3

2)The game take to much time to load...and that's annoying

3) when you beat a monster....after the combat...you don't gain a lot of experience....like if you need 2500 to gain the next level....and the monster give you like 10 or 30 experience....men...that will take the eternity to obtain that level

Other than that......it's a fun game to play...i give a 9.0/10

Not Bad = 9/10 :blink: ?

I'll give it a shot. It's pretty cheap too. Took forever to get released too.. soo many delays.

I agree....it's like Final Fantasy 12....men....i can't wait for this game to be released

But anyway....just try Wild Arms:ACF....i'm pretty sure you will like it

Like we say...''You can't judge a game...if you have not played it''

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

Haven't tried the demo yet have ya?  :p

No....so do you tell me that the game play by itself?...and that the character live for real?

Just kidding

Well...i'm gonna buy Breath of Fire 8....especially for the demo of Final Fantasy 12 :blink:

Edited by LordRevan

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''