What are you playing now?

Darque

That's f%@& awesome.  Even reading that got me so excited I almost wet myself.  I love space sims.  I want this game.  This is my kind of game.

Download the free trial, then. It gives you fourteen days to play around with everything and decide if you like it. I'm still on mine, and if I don't get bored in two weeks, I'll likely go ahead and buy it.

I dl'ed the Eve client but they want my cedit card number and 19.95 just to set up the account. I don't know if I want to give that up for a game I'm not even sure I'll like.

I was thinking of looking for the retail box, which give me thirty days free with the purchase of the cd.

Edited by CrashGirl
Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

That doesn't exactly sound like a free trial..?

I looked around the web site for some kind of limited time free demoish thing but couldn't find anything. Maybe I just missed it though.

The game does seem pretty cool, but I'm a little skittish about giving up money and a credit card for an automatically renewing monthly subscription for a game I've never actually played.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

fark no. Excuse me while I continue to suck at the internet. :">

Is that linked off the main page?

edit: I found it but I had to Google eve on-line access pass to do so. bleah.

Edited by CrashGirl

^Good for you. Awesome game.

Eh, I'm still playing AoE 3. Skirmish is way more fun thna AoE 2.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Still playing WoW, maybe to the dislike of some of you out there. It has taken a big grip on me over the past few weeks and won't let go :)

Also, have played a heck of a lot of Path of Neo over christmas, which I must say was incredibly fun, so many great things about the hand-to-hand combat in this game.

Went on a Tony Hawk binge last month, totally destroying the last two versions (THUG2 and THAW) with mad combos and sick lines. Fear my skater jargon! Double kickflip! Beni-hannn-naaaa!

Now that I took the plunge and bought Bloodlines, I haven't been able (or willing) to play anything else for about a week. I just tore up the Fu Schnickens lab with Barnaby. :)

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs