What are you playing now?

Darque

- Just finished: F.E.A.R., easily best FPS of 2005.

- Just started: Quake 4, seems really nice so far.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I tried playing www.urbandead.com, but my first character spawned in a zombie controlled part of town, and since I didn't know the rules I spent all my action points going around exploring. Then I realized that you get ONE action point back for every 30 minutes you wait in real life! When I logged back in 6 hours later I was dead. I will never play that game again :p)

That's a shame, my main hasn't died once :)

BG1 = took me a while to get used to that kind of tactical party management and it took a while to used to the dated graphics and fixed camera angle...but, this is a truely GREAT game.

I wonder how much work it would be to fully convert BG 1 and BG 2 to use the NWN 2 tool set. Hmmm... That would be fun to play all through BG 1 and BG2 using the same rules system in one continuous game.

Right now i'm playing:

Wild Arms: Alter Code F

:lol:

(getting fairly bad reviews)

How is it so far... I really enjoyed the original, how does this remake hold up?

It's not bad.....the graphics and the sound is totally beautiful......but i have only 3 bad things about this game:

1)...when you run you cannot control your character.....like Wild Arms 3

2)The game take to much time to load...and that's annoying

3) when you beat a monster....after the combat...you don't gain a lot of experience....like if you need 2500 to gain the next level....and the monster give you like 10 or 30 experience....men...that will take the eternity to obtain that level

Other than that......it's a fun game to play...i give a 9.0/10

Edited by LordRevan

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

Right now i'm playing:

Wild Arms: Alter Code F

:blink:

(getting fairly bad reviews)

How is it so far... I really enjoyed the original, how does this remake hold up?

It's not bad.....the graphics and the sound is totally beautiful......but i have only 3 bad things about this game:

1)...when you run you cannot control your character.....like Wild Arms 3

2)The game take to much time to load...and that's annoying

3) when you beat a monster....after the combat...you don't gain a lot of experience....like if you need 2500 to gain the next level....and the monster give you like 10 or 30 experience....men...that will take the eternity to obtain that level

Other than that......it's a fun game to play...i give a 9.0/10

Not Bad = 9/10 :blink: ?

I'll give it a shot. It's pretty cheap too. Took forever to get released too.. soo many delays.

Still on Bloodlines. I am now in Chinatown.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I'm playing Civ 4 which is awesome, although it's keeping me up too late at night. I also just got the BF2 expansion which I'm still to touch, looking forward to playing with the Obs boyz.

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif