What are you playing now?

Darque

I'm playing hearts. Online. Lost against my self-esteem. Haven't seen it since.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Fallout 2. Unarmed 140. Nuff' said.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hey, I bought that over Christmas :) Haven't tried it yet though :)

You need to play it. Took me awhile to really get into the first Persona. I fell in love with this one almost instantly. :)

I really really want too... but I need to play the first one first. :rolleyes:

Unless they aren't connected :)

Hey, I bought that over Christmas :huh: Haven't tried it yet though :)

You need to play it. Took me awhile to really get into the first Persona. I fell in love with this one almost instantly. :)

I really really want too... but I need to play the first one first. :wub:

Unless they aren't connected :)

You don't really need to play the first. There are a few cameo apperances, but nothing thats very plot vital... Atleast so far (i'm not that far into the game).

Though, I'll admit it's a neat feeling seeing the characters from the first Persona...

Edited by Haitoku

I'm making slow but steady progress through Hordes of the Underdark, and must surely be somewhere near the end. I've upgraded my Ranger's weapons, because it was sad watching him getting smushed and boring having him wait round the corner while his henchmen did the real fighting. It was a weird feeling, spending money in a NWN shop.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Fahrenheit. A very interesting thriller/adventure-game.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I'm still playing Progress Quest. My Gyrognome is almost level thirty three and I'm a little over halfway through the third act. Right now I'm questing to placate the Rocs.

Edit: Oh, I'm playing on Expodrine if anyone wants to join me.

Edited by Nartwak

I'm currently playing this game with incredible graphics and sound, yet full of annoying bugs and lousy gameplay, called life...

Gamespot seems to think it's pretty good.

Nartwak:

Del Tearo Demicanadian Bastard Lunatic 66 STR 3778 Act XXII +29 Banded Holy Plasma Brassairts Holy Batpole CCXVIII Must... resist... progression...

I think that's as high as he's going to get though. I think the save game was lost when my hard drive crashed. <_<

And my other character from Spoltog:

4349 Deraldin Demicanadian Shiv-Knight 64 DEX 1545 Act XX +46 Gilded Fine Aegis Holy Batpole CXC Damn you Onkel!!!
Edited by Deraldin

A hard drive crash is really the only way to kill a character like that. ;)

It's funny though, I haven't picked up Holy Batpole yet. Do you remember what chapter did learned it? I'm afraid I might have missed it. Great mottos Deraldin. It's a damn addictive game.

A hard drive crash is really the only way to kill a character like that. :thumbsup:

It's funny though, I haven't picked up Holy Batpole yet. Do you remember what chapter did learned it? I'm afraid I might have missed it. Great mottos Deraldin. It's a damn addictive game.

Unfortunatly I don't remember when I picked them up. It's been many years since I've played Progress Quest. My Deraldin character was created way back when the BIS boards still existed and we had a guild back then I think. The motto was based on the fact that Onkel was usually just one or two places ahead of me. <_<

Del Tearo was actually started even before Deraldin as my first account. It looks like I'll have to start over again though as I can't find my backup cd's that had older copies of the progress quest save. I'll check if the old computer still works tommorow as it might still be on that if I'm lucky.

Brand new character just created on Expodrine: "Deral" Apparently there is a character named Deraldin at level 1 so I can't use that name. Must have created at some point then lost the save. >_<

I'm making slow but steady progress through Hordes of the Underdark, and must surely be somewhere near the end.  I've upgraded my Ranger's weapons, because it was sad watching him getting smushed and boring having him wait round the corner while his henchmen did the real fighting.  It was a weird feeling, spending money in a NWN shop.

I should give the expansions another run through to get me in the mood for NWN2.

I wasn't a big fan of the new modules so far.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

MVP NCAA Baseball

any good?

So far it is excellent. Zero problems, runs smooth as silk. Lacks college atmosphere. But it plays better than MVP 2005 did and that is saying a lot. The new features for hitting and throwing (Analog stick) are taking time to get used to but when you succeed you get a real sense of accomplishment. Might just be the best baseball game I have ever played......

"You hit death claw for 54 points of damage with a critical hit to the eyes, causing blindness and severe pain."

Go unarmed fighting! Feel my ninpo!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I was never patient enough with unarmed fighting.  I always preferred blowing holes in people with the Gause Rifle.

I could snipe them in the eyes before they even knew I was in the area.

Turbo plasma rifle was nifty little thing back on my first build. So was gatling laser. :thumbsup:

kirottu said:

Pulse Rifles were the best... almost nothing would stop it and they'd turn into a pile of ash :)

I love that gun and the Gauss rifle. One of few weapons that could inflict serious damage on the Enclave in their power armor.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester