What are you playing now?

Darque

Not a clue.

I have a friend who got it with DQ8.. and all he does is ***** ***** ***** about it.

DQ8 was pretty mad, maybe he is just pissed of about that? :rolleyes:

FFXII does sound like it will continue the easy trend in the latest games in the series... FFX, FFX-2 (even going back to IX) were too fricken easy.

I'm replaying Gothic 2 right now.

I tried to get hold of Psychonauts after seeing it win Game Of The Year on Eurogamer but it turned out that it hadn't been released in Sweden yet! It's almost a year since I heard about it being released in NA! Insane.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Jagged Alliance 2. FOr like the 20 billionth time. But why the heck not?

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I'm replaying Gothic 2 right now.

I tried to get hold of Psychonauts after seeing it win Game Of The Year on Eurogamer but it turned out that it hadn't been released in Sweden yet! It's almost a year since I heard about it being released in NA! Insane.

I think Psychonauts is out next month in Europe.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Not a clue.

I have a friend who got it with DQ8.. and all he does is ***** ***** ***** about it.

DQ8 was pretty mad, maybe he is just pissed of about that? :wub:

FFXII does sound like it will continue the easy trend in the latest games in the series... FFX, FFX-2 (even going back to IX) were too fricken easy.

Well there is a rumor..that i have heard....about SquareEnix...they gonna make Final Fantasy X-3....it's only a rumor that i have heard...but i don't know if it's real or not

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

Not a clue.

Well there is a rumor..that i have heard....about SquareEnix...they gonna make Final Fantasy X-3....it's only a rumor that i have heard...but i don't know if it's real or not

Not real. Just a bunch of fanboys who can't stop dreaming about the story of Spira and the Tidus/Yuna relationship.

*sigh*

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Not a clue.

Not real. Just a bunch of fanboys who can't stop dreaming about the story of Spira and the Tidus/Yuna relationship.

*sigh*

That's what i thought

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

Arcanum

Kotor 2 (first time playing darkside)

was playing Pirates of the Carribean, but got sick of the glitches.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

GTA: Vice City.

So far, I've been trying to find the last hidden package but I can't seem to find the #@%# thing. And yes, I have a map. I just stupidly forgot to keep track of them. I would like to say I rather enjoy the soundtrack, though. The thing I like best about it though is the awesome environments the GTA games have to offer. Weapon arsenal + huge city = absolute chaos and good fun.

Resident Evil. I'm appreciating the voice acting.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I just finished Deus Ex. (the first one) I was a little disappointed in the first ninety minutes of the second one, but we'll see.

So I just started Fallout.

I realize this places me in a minority of one, but I don't think it's all it's cracked up to be. Maybe I need to give it some more time, but I'm not seeing the wonderous, awe-inspiring story I was expecting.

:) Don't kill me!

I just finished Deus Ex. (the first one) I was a little disappointed in the first ninety minutes of the second one, but we'll see.

So I just started Fallout.

I realize this places me in a minority of one, but I don't think it's all it's cracked up to be. Maybe I need to give it some more time, but I'm not seeing the wonderous, awe-inspiring story I was expecting. 

:)  Don't kill me!

You'll find that the first cutscene that loads up with the game and the one right after you make your character make up around 90% of the story... Fallout is about Role-playing though.

I came across Fallout Tactics (didn't even know it existed!).  Started playing that. :thumbsup:

Tactics is ok but if you think it's like the first two Fallouts, it isn't.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

The original PSX version or the GC REmake?

The original PSX version was hilarious :p

Don't! Open! That Door! :huh:

The original on the PC. The voices are indeed brilliant. :-

Unfortunately I don't own a GC. :(

Heja Sverige!!

The original PSX version or the GC REmake?

The original PSX version was hilarious :p

Don't! Open! That Door! :huh:

The original on the PC. The voices are indeed brilliant. :-

Unfortunately I don't own a GC. :(

Mmmm, I really need a PC version of RE for my collection (w00t)

NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo! Don't Gooooooooooo! *lowers hand dramatically*

"How is Hordes of the Underdark?"

It's good. It also has quite a few different endings. Ok story (nothing original though). If you hate monty haul than you likely won't hate it as HOTU is the Supreme Commander of Ph@t Lewt!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Mmmm, I really need a PC version of RE for my collection  (w00t)

NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo! Don't Gooooooooooo! *lowers hand dramatically*

That shouldn't be hard to get. And cheap too.

The character models look pretty good with 3d acceleration.

Heja Sverige!!