Obsidian Way off Topic...

Cantousent

Darkside

Darkside has an attack of zero

Darkside has a defense of five.

Darkside is a "rabid fangirl" type card.

Special powers:

Once per turn, Darkside can invoke the power "fangirl squeal" for four "OMG!!! He's so hawt!!!" tokens. All male enemy cards lose their attack points for the next turn.

This card gains the "rabid fury" ability anytime another "rabid fangirl" type card is in play. If another card of that type is in play, Darkside's attack raises by two for each "rabid fangirl" card in play. If Darth Launch, Silvershadow, Royal, and Darkside are all in play at once, then the "ring of fangirls" is completed, and each card mentioned recieves an attack of +8. If any mention of Jack Thompson is brought up in play, Darkside gains an additional +1 to attack for that turn.

If your opponent has GoA in play, Darkside can invoke the power "deflect stalker" for five "leave me alone, you sicko!" tokens. Darkside's defense then raises to six, and for the next turn all attacks against Darkside are directed toward GoA.

:rolleyes:

Wooh! My card had been officially sanctioned! :cool:

Somebody should actually make a card game of this. Ya'know, just print out a person's avvie, type out their card info and printing it, then paste 'em both to cardboard. Simple as.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Deraldin

Deraldin has an attack of one

Deraldin has a defense of one

Deraldin is a

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I let others do all my rating for me because I too often let personal predijuce get in the way of my own rating and in the way of the others.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

LoneWolf16

LoneWolf16 has an attack of one

LoneWolf16 has a defense of one

LoneWolf16 is a

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I would love to do cards for all the moderators, but I don't know what would happen if I did. :ph34r:

Obsidian Plays

Baley

Baley has an attack of zero

Baley has a defense of five

Baley is a

Obsidian Plays

Darkside

Special powers:

Once per turn, Darkside can invoke the power "fangirl squeal" for four "OMG!!!  He's so hawt!!!"  tokens.  All male enemy cards lose their attack points for the next turn. 

This card gains the "rabid fury" ability anytime another "rabid fangirl" type card is in play.  If another card of that type is in play, Darkside's attack raises by two for each "rabid fangirl" card in play.  If Darth Launch, Silvershadow, Royal, and Darkside are all in play at once, then the "ring of fangirls" is completed, and each card mentioned recieves an attack of +8.  If any mention of Jack Thompson is brought up in play, Darkside gains an additional +1 to attack for that turn. 

If your opponent has GoA in play, Darkside can invoke the power "deflect stalker" for five "leave me alone, you sicko!" tokens.  Darkside's defense then raises to six, and for the next turn all attacks against Darkside are directed toward GoA. 

:p

I haven't laughed that hard in several days. One problem though, fangirl as she is, Silver doesn't seem to have any rabid powers. Or maybe I've just never seen her get excited...

sig2.gif

Okay, hmmm. Let's hear from folks who want a card made. ...And let's get volunteers who want to create some cards. They can be on the more serious side or geared more for humor. I have to admit that I'm probably just going to be goofy when I make cards, but I think a serious one or two isn't bad as long as you aren't going out of your way to be meanspirited.

Note, you couldn't make a workable card game out of the cards I've made. They aren't meant actually to work.

Obsidian Plays

Darkside

Special powers:

Once per turn, Darkside can invoke the power "fangirl squeal" for four "OMG!!!  He's so hawt!!!"  tokens.  All male enemy cards lose their attack points for the next turn. 

This card gains the "rabid fury" ability anytime another "rabid fangirl" type card is in play.  If another card of that type is in play, Darkside's attack raises by two for each "rabid fangirl" card in play.  If Darth Launch, Silvershadow, Royal, and Darkside are all in play at once, then the "ring of fangirls" is completed, and each card mentioned recieves an attack of +8.  If any mention of Jack Thompson is brought up in play, Darkside gains an additional +1 to attack for that turn. 

If your opponent has GoA in play, Darkside can invoke the power "deflect stalker" for five "leave me alone, you sicko!" tokens.  Darkside's defense then raises to six, and for the next turn all attacks against Darkside are directed toward GoA. 

:p

I haven't laughed that hard in several days. One problem though, fangirl as she is, Silver doesn't seem to have any rabid powers. Or maybe I've just never seen her get excited...

Are you suggesting I'm rabid?! :-

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]