Obsidian Way off Topic...

Cantousent

Magena

Magena has an attack of two

Magena has a defense of three

Magena is a

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Okay, dinner, during which time, while I smile and nod at the other folks at the table, I'll actually be considering what I'm going to create for Mothman and my fellow mods.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Hey everyone.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

beware the Gromnir card. mega-offense and good defense... but no loyalty. person who draws the Gromnir card got a 50-50 chance of himself being attacked by it.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

beware the Gromnir card.  mega-offense and good defense... but no loyalty.  person who draws the Gromnir card got a 50-50 chance of himself being attacked by it.

HA! Good Fun!

Oh, Gromnir, you're getting a card. :Eldar's shaking his head with a HUGE grin on his face icon:

I'm even prepared for a bit of flame as a result. hahahaha

I think, however, you'll be put in the expansion with the moderators.

Obsidian Plays

LoneWolf16

LoneWolf16 has an attack of one

LoneWolf16 has a defense of one

LoneWolf16 is a

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Mothman

Mothman has an attack of zero point zero one three five four seven

Mothman has a defense of one

Mothman is a

Obsidian Plays

I was getting ready to create Darth Launch's card and something interesting happened.

***Warning***

I'm about to invoke my "bore them into submission" power.

***Warning***

Anyhow, when I write up a card, I go back and look over the member's old posts. I almost always have a rough idea of what I'm going to do before I start looking over the old posts, but I get a better understanding of folks by reading anyhow.

At any rate, I had a thought about what I was going to do, but I had to stop. Did you know, Darth Launch joined these fora on March 15 of this year? Did you know that DL's first recorded post is on April 27 of this year? How about you, DL, do you remember that? Do you remember your first post? It was in the "M.Tims Fanart" thread. March to September. That's... six months. Doesn't it seem like so much longer? 861 posts as I write this.

Servant of Eru joined on February 11, 2004. He's an old hand at this forum thing. He has 2,382 posts at the time I write this post. His first post was the same day he joined. It was in the "Poll: What view would you like in Project X?" thread.

metadigital joined on November 29, 2004. 6,183 posts as I write this! 6k posts, meta? wisdom, silliness, laughter, and anger in there somewhere, I'm sure.

Pages and pages of material. Darth Launch will get her card, but I have to take a little time to ponder the number of people who come here and the amount of time we spend discussing things. I guess it might be a waste in the end. ...But, then again, who decides what time is wasted?

Obsidian Plays

You really are out there on the fringe, man.

Awww, are you trying to tell me you want a card, Commissar? :D

Obsidian Plays

Dudes, my post count would be at least doubled if WOT posts counteded.

Ya I know the feeling

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Good idea. Except I don't know anything about collectibel card games, and intend to keep things that way.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Thank god I'm a nobody. I'm not sure I would like having one of those cards, really.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin