Obsidian Way off Topic...

Cantousent

I can't think of anything funny enough for a card. :)

Have I even been around long enough to develop powers?  Or am I a "flame fodder" type?

I think you, DL, and Shadowstrider are "fangirl" type cards. The three of you would share the unique power "fangirl squeal", among others.

I think you mean ShadowPaladin not Shadowstrider :)

I don't think Shadowstrider is a girl, much less a "fangirl"

I can't think of anything funny enough for a card. :)

Have I even been around long enough to develop powers?  Or am I a "flame fodder" type?

I think you, DL, and Shadowstrider are "fangirl" type cards. The three of you would share the unique power "fangirl squeal", among others.

Nor is Potent Paladin a girl. Not to mention being a fan.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Nor is Potent Paladin a girl. Not to mention being a fan.

Really? :)

Then whats up with the purple haired asian girl avatar?

whatever

Indeed.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Sorry, I really meant "Silvershadow" (now corrected). I wasn't thinking and typed "Shadowstrider" for some reason. Sorry, Shadowstrider. :)

Which reminds me, I haven't seen ShadowPaladin here for a while. Wonder where he went?

He's working. Soon to be back.

kirottu said:

And he's still just working.

kirottu said:

Skynet

Skynet has an attack of one

Skynet has a defense of three

Skynet is an "evil robot obsessed with world domination" type card.

Special powers:

For every human your opponent controls, Skynet is attack strength +1.

For every human you control, Skynet is defense strength -1 (If defense strength drops to zero, put Skynet in your graveyard).

"Who could blame Skynet? He's such a cute, innocent, steel-bolted robot."

-Gauntlet

Ahh, okay, I plan on making some more cards tonight, starting with the last requests. First, however, since this is my online home, I have a little story to relate. I went down to Anaheim for a day of DnDing. My mom is visiting down there and so it was a chance to see her as well. Unfortunately, she fell, hit her face, and broke her arm. So, I spent a good deal of the day in the emergency room while the doctors made sure she hadn't done herself some grave internal injury. Everything is fine, now, except for her broken arm and some bruises on the side of her face. What a night. Nothing better to wind down than to create a few more cards. Laughter is better than tears to a tired spirit.

Okay, I also try to put a lot of thought into the cards and I will create a card for all who'd like one. Don't think I'm ignoring or forgetting you. I'm just thinking of something personal.

So, I will create my Darque card, which I was considering during some of my longer waits at the hospital today.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Darque

Darque has an attack of one thousand

Darque has a defense of one

Darque cannot attack

Darque is a

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Archmonarch

Archmonarch has an attack of two

Archmonarch has a defense of one

Archmonarch is a

Obsidian Plays

I haven't been on the boards long enough, nor have I posted a whole lot, but still...it'd be interesting to see if anything could be come up with for me... :)

BTW, sorry about your mom, Eldar, hope she gets better soon. :lol:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Ludozee

Ludozee has an attack of negative five (any card targeted by Ludozee receives five points of healing.

Ludozee has a defense of one

Ludozee is a

Obsidian Plays

I officially sanction the Skynet, Draken Fett, and Oerwinde cards! :D

Also, meta promised a card for himself and Mothman volunteered for Darkside and Silvershadow. Believe me, I could come up with some wonderful powers for Darkside! hahaha

Okay, have at you!

We need someone to do the kumquatq3 and Jaguars cards.

Time for me to get some sleep, though. No whips for the reindeer, I'm afraid.

Obsidian Plays