Obsidian Way off Topic...

Cantousent

Hades One

Hades has an attack of zero

Hades has a defense of zero

Hades cannot be damaged because he is too damn stubborn.

Hades One is a Curmudgeonous RPG Player type of card

When other members attempt to attack Hades One, he gets 3 'Riled Curmudgeon' tokens.

For six 'Riled Curmudgeon' tokens, Hades can cast 'No Game is really any good.' Which unless countered by 'Didn't you buy this game though?' by a member with over 2000 posts, gives Hades One a 'Bioware aren't all that token'.

For two 'Bioware ain't all that' tokens, Hades One can cast 'Biofanboi Assault', which while not doing damage succeeds in getting Volourn whipped into a frenzy (+10Atk/Def) giving him a 'The Troll has become the Prey' token.

For three 'The Troll has become the Prey' tokens, Hades can cast 'Call of the Black Islander' summoning Black Isle veterans, to reminisce about old times, dealing 1000 points of 'I don't understand what they're talking about' damage to all posters with under 2000 posts, sending them into confusion for the next five rounds.

As soon as it is revealed that Hades has bought all the games he said sucks, he is put out of play out of shame and incoherent arguments as to why he bought said games.

:lol:

i'm kinda curious as to what a card about me would be like :wacko:

i've only been here for a few months, so i don't think i've really aquired a reputation for anything (which is probably a good thing) :-"

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I was getting ready to create Darth Launch's card and something interesting happened.

***Warning***

I'm about to invoke my "bore them into submission" power.

***Warning***

Anyhow, when I write up a card, I go back and look over the member's old posts.  I almost always have a rough idea of what I'm going to do before I start looking over the old posts, but I get a better understanding of folks by reading anyhow.

At any rate, I had a thought about what I was going to do, but I had to stop.  Did you know, Darth Launch joined these fora on March 15 of this year?  Did you know that DL's first recorded post is on April 27 of this year?  How about you, DL, do you remember that?  Do you remember your first post?  It was in the "M.Tims Fanart" thread.  March to September.  That's... six months.  Doesn't it seem like so much longer?  861 posts as I write this.

Servant of Eru joined on February 11, 2004.  He's an old hand at this forum thing.  He has 2,382 posts at the time I write this post.  His first post was the same day he joined.  It was in the "Poll: What view would you like in Project X?" thread.

metadigital joined on November 29, 2004.  6,183 posts as I write this!  6k posts, meta?  wisdom, silliness, laughter, and anger in there somewhere, I'm sure.

Pages and pages of material.  Darth Launch will get her card, but I have to take a little time to ponder the number of people who come here and the amount of time we spend discussing things.  I guess it might be a waste in the end.  ...But, then again, who decides what time is wasted?

Holy cheese, I just learned something amazing! I'm immune to the "bore them into submission" power! :-

sig2.gif

Oh, oh, someone do me!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Mothman

Mothman has an attack of zero point zero one three five four seven

Mothman has a defense of one

Mothman is a “Jesus phr34ch” type card.

Special powers:

Once a thread, Mothman can call upon the “the right wing ain’t chicken” power which makes all “left leaning weenie” cards lose their next turn.

For three “Jesus loves you – now DIE” tokens, Mothman inflicts a 10 strength “righteous fury” attack on the nearest atheist card.

For ten “pardon me while I take a moment to pray” tokens, Mothman can invoke the “l33t shield of Jesus phr34chs’” power, which deflect any and all damage done during the current turn.  This damage is instead visited upon the nearest card of “pinko commie” type in the thread.

:lol: :D :-

Thanks. Although I was half-expecting you to mention something about my "nanny" powers which have gotten me flamed more than once on these boards. o:)

At any rate, I had a thought about what I was going to do, but I had to stop.  Did you know, Darth Launch joined these fora on March 15 of this year?  Did you know that DL's first recorded post is on April 27 of this year?  How about you, DL, do you remember that?  Do you remember your first post?  It was in the "M.Tims Fanart" thread.  March to September.  That's... six months.  Doesn't it seem like so much longer?  861 posts as I write this.

Pages and pages of material.  Darth Launch will get her card, but I have to take a little time to ponder the number of people who come here and the amount of time we spend discussing things.  I guess it might be a waste in the end.  ...But, then again, who decides what time is wasted?

Yes, I remember, but I'm not sure why the gap between my joining the forum and my first post is of any significance :lol:

Hmm... and you feeling as though it's been longer... is that a good thing? o:)

You don't have to do a card for me Mr. Eldar, especially if it's proving to cause these rants from you (a strange thing that keeps happening to me it seems) :):-" Thanks anyway :-

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

My rants are almost always the result of some euphoric, nostalgic, insanic feeling that comes over me. I very rarely have an angry rant. Mostly, I have what you might think of as tangent. That's what this is. :D

What's remarkable is that the event that gives me an excuse to voice something lurking at the back of my mind has, twice in a row now, been related to you in some way. GAH! Get out of my head! hahahaha

Seriously, I like making the cards, but I think Mothman should do yours. Not because it's tough to make the card, but because you're part of the "rabid fangirl" set he started with Darkside. In fact, I think Mothman should do the whole "rabid fangirl" set. :thumbsup:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I was getting ready to create Darth Launch's card and something interesting happened.

***Warning***

I'm about to invoke my "bore them into submission" power.

***Warning***

Anyhow, when I write up a card, I go back and look over the member's old posts.  I almost always have a rough idea of what I'm going to do before I start looking over the old posts, but I get a better understanding of folks by reading anyhow.

Servant of Eru joined on February 11, 2004.  He's an old hand at this forum thing.  He has 2,382 posts at the time I write this post.  His first post was the same day he joined.  It was in the "Poll: What view would you like in Project X?" thread.

metadigital joined on November 29, 2004.  6,183 posts as I write this!  6k posts, meta?  wisdom, silliness, laughter, and anger in there somewhere, I'm sure.

1. This proves that DL has the nettiquette to lurk and search before posting. An example to all! :-

2. The only other comment to be made is that some people have more time to spend on navel contemplation than others. :-"

PS Eru: I am Most active in : Way Off-Topic (2337 posts / 29% of this member's active posts).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Okay, so who all wants a card and who's doing the cards? Any card anyone does in this thread is hereby officially sanctioned. Including the new Hades' One card by Servant of Eru. I'm really looking forward to moderators' cards, but I'd like someone else to do them. I've already got a card! heh heh

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Metadigital

meta has an attack of one point five (and special)

meta has a defense of one point five (and special)

Metadigital is a "Philosphical Babbler with ligatures" type of card

When encountering meta, other players must save sanity versus philosobabble or run screaming from the forum for ten turns. Save at -50% penalty if meta started the thread.

For every three hundred words collect a single philosobabble token. For every three hundred philosobabble tokens, collect one each of a political, theological ,socio-economic, historical, ancient geek or supercillious parent tokens of skeptical observation. (These tokens are meaningless in and of themselves, but it gives people something to do rather than actually drown in all the text.)

Special Powers:

[*]Enters an existing flame war, make highly combustible man

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Seriously, I like making the cards, but I think Mothman should do yours.  Not because it's tough to make the card, but because you're part of the "rabid fangirl" set he started with Darkside.  In fact, I think Mothman should do the whole "rabid fangirl" set.  :-

So, it's my task now, I guess? This is gonna be fun. :- Seriously though, if you or DL don't mind me making the card, I'll do it. I think I've been around long enough.

P.S. I think Draken should do thepixiesrock. Don't forget to include his special "annoying Jodo" power. ;)

Mothman, go for it!

meta, pure genius. Comedy! hahahaha. Oh man, my wife thinks I'm crazy because I'm sitting at the computer laughing so hard.

Obsidian Plays

kumquatq3

kumquatq3 has an attack of one

kumquatq3 has a defense of one

kumquatq3 is a

Obsidian Plays

Sarjahurmaaja

Sarj has an attack of zero

Sarj has a defene of zero

Sarj dies when another card looks at him.

Sarj has no special powers.

hahaha

This is NOT an officially sanctioned card. hehehe

Obsidian Plays

Sarjahurmaaja

Sarj has an attack of zero

Sarj has a defene of zero

Sarj dies when another card looks at him.

Sarj has no special powers.

Hostile much? :-

I doubt this get offical sanction :-

Ha, you read my mind!

Obsidian Plays