Obsidian Way off Topic...

Cantousent

is good thing that Gromnir ain't doing the card submissions, 'cause we not knows who 1/3 of you is... and another 1/3 we ain't seen post beyond wot.

obsidian better announce a new friggin project or else eldar's wacky card game is gonna be the most popular game being discussed on these boards... and if that ain't cause for concern/embarrassment...

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

missed? nwn2 and new jersey? the 1/3 folks we not recognize?

nope, not missed a thing.

now get back to your card game

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

missed?  nwn2 and new jersey?  the 1/3 folks we not recognize? 

nope, not missed a thing.

now get back to your card game

That might be because we have nothing worth discussing and for all intents and purposes, the off-topic boards are the OE boards.

that were our point. you ain't soggie in disguise, is you?

HA! Good Fun!

eldar has already threatened Gromnir with a card. 

*shrug*

Eldar doesn't make threats. He makes promises ;)

these boards simply remind us too much of those periods at bis when they had no game worth discussing and the off-topic boards, for all intents and purposes, became THE bis boards.  was a symptom of a greater illness.

the faces, as it were, change... but the song...

HA! Good Fun!

Everyone wishes we had a game to discuss.

We're basically here because we like the company.

should be a sticky on all internet message boards explaining what is irony... a real time saver that would be.

for those who thinks that ironic and sarcastic is synonymous, we bash you upside the head with your state college degrees. just

I'd do Grom (zing!), but Eldars got dibs:

Well, if your going to make the mods an expansion, you need a ying to the yang (or vice versa, I forget which ones bad):

jaguars4ever

jaguars4ever has an attack of 5 (-2 for each "Mod" card in play)

jaguars4ever has a defense of 3 (-2 if a "Mod" card is in play)

jaguars4ever is a "Lovable Thread Derailer " type card

Special powers:

Twice per thread, jaguars4ever can invoke the "Prince of T.O.M.B.S." power and change the Attack or Defense power of any non-moderator card by +/- 1 for the remainder of the thread.

For three "Strangely Hypnotic Laughing Avatar" tokens jaguars4ever can invoke " mini-semi-inviso-secret text!! " power, which allows all members to play thier powers regardless of any moderator power in play for 1 turn. No Moderator power can cancel this.

For ten "Zing!" tokens jaguars4ever may play "Come Down to My Level" and cancel all moderator powers in play for 2 turns. His defense drops to 0 for 3 consecutive turns following this.

I have a secret, fellows, this is project New Jersey. Yes, that's right. It's Project New Jersey, the Online Collectible Card Game! Now, you and your friends won't need to worry about a suitable rig or a great video card! As long as you have access to the internet, enough time to make friends (and even enemies), and a desire to take punishment from others, you will have access to the next big thing in online gaming! Submit your pre-orders today while supplies last!!!

Gromnir will get his card, and Sawyer might get one as well. I'd just rather put Gromnir, Sawyer, and the mods around the same time. The "expansion pack" as it were. :Eldar's HUGE grin while contemplating the next big thing in online gaming icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

You cunning, you! :wub:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I have a secret, fellows, this is project New Jersey.  Yes, that's right.  It's Project New Jersey, the Online Collectible Card Game!  Now, you and your friends won't need to worry about a suitable rig or a great video card! As long as you have access to the internet, enough time to make friends (and even enemies) you will have access to the next big thing in online gaming!  Submit your pre-orders today while supplies last!!!

Gromnir will get his card, and Sawyer might get one as well.  I'd just rather put Gromnir, Sawyer, and the mods around the same time.  The "expansion pack" as it were.  :Eldar's HUGE grin while contemplating the next big thing in online gaming icon:

Have you got official permission to release the details of this beta, or is this a leak?!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Ok, here goes.

Darth Launch

Darth Launch has an attack of 2

Darth Launch has a defense of 3

Darth Launch is a "rabid fangirl" type card.

Special powers:

Like all "rabid fangirl" type cards, Darth Launch can invoke the power "fangirl squeal". As she is top fangirl, however, she can invoke this power for only three "OMG!!! I ;) him!!!" tokens, and any number of times per thread. All enemy male cards then lose their ability to attack for the next turn unless they succeed at a will save. Fangirl cards are immune to this ability.

If another "rabid fangirl" type card is in play, Darth Launch can execute the power "rabid fury". Her attack raises by two for each other fangirl card in play, and raises by +8 if Darkside, Silvershadow, and Royal are also in play. If a picture of Carth Onasi is posted in any thread, Darth Launch gains an additional attack per turn and all enemy cards lose all defense points.

Once per thread, Darth Launch can also summon the power "control others" for five "you are my pet, bow down BWUHAHAHAHA!!!" tokens. If Baley or any other male card is being used by your opponent, that card can then be controlled by Darth Launch. As a bonus, Darth Launch also gains a "spam shield" from Baley which, raises her defense by +2.

:wub:

If this is in need of improvement, do tell.

So where do I buy one of myself?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.