Wild Card Thread

Darkside

I am willing to participate in your survey, but I have two concerns. First, when exactly does the Michaelmas term start? I presume around Sep 29?

Thanks Archy... Michelmas term starts around early October for me... my uni likes to do things the traditional way...

I'll start a new thread about my dissertation when I have more of an idea as to what we're doing and when we're ready to start collecting data :thumbsup:

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

You know, if you participate in a survey like this in real life, you're usually awarded with something like a movie ticket. You guys need to get out more.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Quit spreading your hate propaganda.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hey, why are you complaining?  Stalkers make good target practice.

I could never shoot them! Well, I couldn't shoot Shryke anyway. Just kidding Baley, you know I love you. :) As for GOA... I plead the fifth. :ninja:"

Speaking of which, has anyone seen him? He hasn't harrassed me in nearly a week, and I'm starting to get worried. I hope a bunch of ninjas didn't flip out on him... :p

sig2.gif

She's spreading propaganda!

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Number 1 I command you to do Number 2

Make it so

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

They're spreading propaganda!

Speaking of which, has anyone seen him?  He hasn't harrassed me in nearly a week, and I'm starting to get worried.  I hope a bunch of ninjas didn't flip out on him... :wub:

My avatar destroyed him.

Just kidding. He was arrested for necrophilia. "What do they care? They're dead!"

Actually, I wonder where he is too, cause he's usually a huge poster. I think he may actually have a life outside these boards, as unusual as that is.