Wild Card Thread

Darkside

Duh?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Do you often do monologues?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Red Son was great.

kirottu said:

...................................*clap*............................

[edit]

Just because I'm new to the Obsidian boards doesn't mean you can be all damn high and mighty because, really, your just a lesser human being than I ever will be.

What prompted that little tantrum, anyway? Was it Mus's post below, or is he just an angry person?

I'd like to stay and make folks even more confused and baffled, but I have Robin Hobb's "Fools Fate" and bakeries waiting. Guess which one entices me more?

G'night.

kirottu said:

Well, thought i'd add my little contribution to this here thread.

I recently rented out Team America, and thought it absolutely hilarious, i love the way they walk, had me in stitches throughout the whole of the movie. :lol::wub:

Anyone else think so??

"Durka durka, muhama-jihad" :lol: :lol:

Ender, you just scare me sometimes, buddy. As far as the low level flame fest, behave. Everyone is welcome here, oldies, newbies, and inbetweenbies. However, the community, like all other communities, will draw together to protect one of its own. I've never seen Mus? truly flame someone, so I'm wondering why anyone would like to flame him.

Please, stay. Enjoy the debate. Engage others in conversation or even heated debate. ...But remember, I've already got my hands full with my numbered friend. I don't need another hot head in WoT.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

basic ingredients

2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil

1 cup chopped onion

2-3 cloves garlic, minced

1-2 stalks celery, chopped (am not a celery fan our self

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

What's a good way to get this topic closed?  I know!

Remember what happened to the last "edit the post" topic...

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I can't come up with new ideas.

I'm sorry to hear that :wacko:

kirottu said:

Well, thought i'd add my little contribution to this here thread.

I recently rented out Team America, and thought it absolutely hilarious, i love the way they walk, had me in stitches throughout the whole of the movie. =]:wub:

Anyone else think so??

"Durka durka, muhama-jihad" :lol: :lol:

yeah my sister made me sit down and watch last time i went to see her :D

the sex scene is pretty damn funny :lol:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

How awkward that must have been.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.