Wild Card Thread

Darkside

I know they are puppets.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

buckwitz

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Hey baby I want to sex you up.

HahaAHAHAHAHA.

I once asked this girl to cyber, she was legal, SHE WAS LEGAL, and I being horny as I was, knew what it was, but she thought it was surfing the internet and convinced me so. This did not go so well with the conversations between my male friends.

HAHAHAHahhahhahanotreallyhahahahahhahahactuallyyeshahahahhhahha(death)

That's really quite disturbing... :ermm:

It is isn't it?

Relax, the only pic I've ever stared at was the Carth/ LSF Rev kiss by Aimo. And the Atton/LSF Exile one...

And maybe this one pic of the Master Chief...

And possibly my Clay Aiken calander...

and...

sig2.gif

I'm bored, but I've had too much chocolate to sleep now.  Besides, I need to save that for church in the morning. :geek:

Entertain me!

Entertain you? You'll have to share some of that chocolate first. ;)"

Five pounds of chocolate for St. Petersburg?

Hah! Not likely. :) The chocolate would melt before it arrived.

I can't decide on an avatar.  Should I use my new Lenne (FFX-2) one, my new Shiva (aeon from FFX) one, my new Lulu (FFX) one, the Jack Thompson one I've been using, or my classic HK-47 one?

Anyone is fine, just as long as you get Jack Thompson's ugly mug off the avatar. ;) But yeah, try posting the images, as Deraldin suggested. :geek:

I can't decide on an avatar.  Should I use my new Lenne (FFX-2) one, my new Shiva (aeon from FFX) one, my new Lulu (FFX) one, the Jack Thompson one I've been using, or my classic HK-47 one?

Maybe you could make a post with all of them so that we can choose which one looks best? ;)

Well we've both been on all night, so I assumed you had noticed I've used them all in the past hour, but then again, we all know that to assume makes an a... well, a lot of trouble. :geek: Alright, you asked for them.

sig2.gif