Wild Card Thread

Darkside

I am the only person I know who talks on an instant messanger program with corect grammar.  I don't use internet slang either.

I also use correct grammar whenever writing, no matter the format. I suppose it arises from my literary tendencies.

I do too, except when I'm in a hurry. Then I'll use g2g. Other than that, I'm usually pretty good.

I apologize to you SoE, for my fellow teenagers' lack of intelligence or morals. They're truly a sad lot. :)

My friends now use correct (or at least as close as they can get ;)) grammar when speaking to me on IM's. I've threatened to beat them if they use 1337 speak or AOL speak in conversations with me. I've followed through on my threats a couple times, but never did anything serious. Usually just a punch in the arm the next day at school.

In a startling co-incidence, they stopped saying things like lol and rofl in real life as well. :p"

I am the only person I know who talks on an instant messanger program with corect grammar.  I don't use internet slang either.

That is because we do not talk on an instant messenger application.

I like 'The Goldminer' shirt they'll be selling at the cons, and subsequently the site better though.  It cracked me up.  :wub:

Linkie?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Is it a bad thing that I dreamt of people worshipping an evil cat demon last night?  :(  ;)

If it means you were watching the Scooby-Doo movie, then yes, that is a very bad thing. :ph34r:

I wasn't... I stopped watching Scooby-Doo once they introduced his annoying nephew... :thumbsup:

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Is it a bad thing that I dreamt of people worshipping an evil cat demon last night?  :o  :-

If it means you were watching the Scooby-Doo movie, then yes, that is a very bad thing. :ph34r:

I wasn't... I stopped watching Scooby-Doo once they introduced his annoying nephew... :p

DL

There's a new series with just the original cast again. (Fred, Wilma, Daphne, Shaggy and Scooby Doo-ooooooo!)

Haven't seen much of it (just caught a moment a few weeks ago), but I think they still have "And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you pesky kids!", so all seems okay ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT