Wild Card Thread

Darkside

ELDAR EDIT:  careful, now, pixies.  No more bypassing the language filter.

Egads!

Ban the rest, but not me!

Not your old buddy Pixies...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

That was your first mistake, baley.

By the way, who was it who asked what an unofficial warning was?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Fabricating evidence?

Pixies,I am most shocked by this.

I thought you to be an honest PI,what do I know...

I wasn't fabricating evidence, the evidence was there, I just misplaced it. So what if I had to forge it. It was there at one point in time. I am honest. Honestly.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

My mistake?

I never knew that asking about cockpits was against the rules.

Roofles!

Someones fishin' for a knuckle sandwich.

The socio-economic skew factor isn't essential since the main difference we're testing is between male and female participants.

The tests (at the moment) are looking at aggression and impulsivity... but they are subject to change...  ;)"

I think that all factors could have a correlation. ;)

Does that mean I can count you in as a participant Mr. Metadigital? ;)

Do you need a baseline score? :blink:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

The survey sounds a bit lacking in specifics, isn't it?

It's not a survey Mr. Eldar... what I'm asking participants for is a couple of psychometric tests that will hopefully show the differences between aggression and impulsivity in men and women... anything more detailed than that I can't provide at the moment as we're not entirely sure ourselves... we've got many meetings to attend with our dissertation tutor before going ahead with the actual experiment not to mention approval from the ethics committee... *sigh*

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Oh? You want one too? Well don't worry, there are plenty of knuckle sandwiches to go around, I made lots. One might go as far to say I made a whole fist full of them...

Haw, haw, haw.

Well, good luck. Personally, I think anything to do with pixies is probably unethical on its face. By the way, everyone pay heed to Ms. Launch. The proper way to address me is "Mr. Eldar" or simply "Sir."

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Oh?  You want one too?  Well don't worry, there are plenty of knuckle sandwiches to go around, I made lots.  One might go as far to say I made a whole fist full of them...

Haw, haw, haw.

Such aggresive passivity! I am shocked! :( (See? Here it is again: :o)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well, good luck.  Personally, I think anything to do with pixies is probably unethical on its face.  By the way, everyone pay heed to Ms. Launch.  The proper way to address me is "Mr. Eldar" or simply "Sir."

Mister Moderator Sir?

Sap, need more participants?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Ouch. :thumbsup:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

woah i was gonna make a thread like this today! :p

i guess great minds think alike eh Darkside? :D

oh, and DL, if you need more guinea pigs for your hideous experiments, count me in! :huh:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Another completely random point... my dissertation is going to require many participants to fill in some psychometric tests... would any forum members mind participating? Bear in mind, this would probably happen just before the end of Michelmas term

DL

I am willing to participate in your survey, but I have two concerns. First, when exactly does the Michaelmas term start? I presume around Sep 29? Also, will the psychologists make up their damn minds? Psychometry is both a branch of psychology and a psychic ability whereby you gain impressions by touching objects.

If only Pedro had stayed with the BoSox, I figure we'd have another 10 wins this season.

My father is a HUGE Red Sox fan. Has been for years. Personally, I dont like organized sports.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Psychometry is both a branch of psychology and a psychic ability whereby you gain impressions by touching objects.

Except the second one doesn't actually exist, so we reasonably assume that we're talking about the first.

I touched a nail under my desk today and got an impression of pain and bleeding. :lol:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)