Wild Card Thread

Darkside

Well, I locked the Jodo Kast thread and then someone deleted it. No matter which, the thread is gone. There is nothing to see here. Please continue the discussion at hand.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Here we come.

Walking down the street.

Saying hello.

To everyone we meet.

Hey, hey, we're the Monkeys, and people say we monkey around.

But we're too busy singing, to put anybody down.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

how doth the little crocodile

improve his shining tail,

and pour the waters of the Nile

on every golden scale!

how cheefully he seems to grin!

how neatly spread his claws,

and welcomes little fishes in

with gently smiling jaws!

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

can Gromnir try?

>>>

###

we were testing our psychic powers. if your head just exploded, please pm Gromnir at your earliest possible convenience.

thank you.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Umm, I was going to lock this topic, but I think I'll just merge it into the Wild Card thread. They're both spam topics at this point. Hey, if I want my own threads to look beefier, I can just merge other threads into them! bwahahaha.

Ahem, at any rate, isn't Servant silly? I think I'll just point and laugh at him!

*Points at Servant of Eru*

Hahahahahaha

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!