Cat vs Dog!

Atreides

What kind of person are you?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of person are you?

• Cat person
    • Dog person

eh my cats are as mellow as can be and always begging for attn. Julian you sound like the Athletic girl from Azumanga Dioh.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'm a "cat person". I love cats as much as a I dislike dogs. Something about the pack/social mentality of dogs puts me off.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Remember, Mr. President, that cats have been remarkably successful as a species. After all, you can find cats of all sorts of species virtually everywhere on earth.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Remember, Mr. President, that cats have been remarkably successful as a species.  After all, you can find cats of all sorts of species virtually everywhere on earth.

Hmmmm, what do these cats do exactly, Elder?Um Eldest..,Ender...Ester...um yeah?

Could we breed these cats to have like kung fu skills and be like Joe Cool, I like Joe Cool, he's got a hat I wish I had a hat...

Anyways, back on the topics, whats a tabby cat?

A tabby cat has a pattern of stripes and swirls. They also have a mark on the forehead that looks like an "M" when they close their eyes.

I don't know if we want kung fu kitties running all over the place. It could be dangerous.

Cat's live and breed, like other animals. They just tend to live and breed in more areas than most.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Dogs scare me, because I have no ability to read them, to know what they want or anything else in that matter. Actually, dogs are kinda like women in this matter... Well, for me anyway. Both are scary.

Would cats translate into men in this analogy? Because you really like cats, so does that mean you really like guys?

Heh heh...

Well, we do like to slouch in the couch and only rise there to eat, but during night we

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Anyways, back on the topics, whats a tabby cat?

Its a cat raised in a tub, sir.

p.s

I dig how your IP is proxied via Texas and then when you almost think youve got you, it bumps up to Virginia :D

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."

Mr. Blair, we all know that you don't like cats, and in fact your cat-hating wife was responsible for evicting Humphrey the Cat from 10 Downing Street.

The Cats Protection League has its eye on you. :-

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Remember, Mr. President, that cats have been remarkably successful as a species.  After all, you can find cats of all sorts of species virtually everywhere on earth.

the same can be said of c0ckroaches. got a few of those as pets, do you?

btw, canines can also be found virtually everywhere.

cats is excellent pets, but they is not nearly as useful as is dogs

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I am a dog person, but I have two cats.

I don't like cats as a general rule, because they tend to not understand the master-pet relationship (or rather, they've got it backwards). :)

Having said that, my two cats are not "normal" cats. Very intelligent and exceptionally companionable: they get upset if they cannot monopolise my attention at least every couple of hours. Rocky reminds me of a dog; he even plays tag! He's really good, too: he hides in a different place every time, he watches for you coming to find him, and when he's seeking, he cheats and looks under the obstacles to try and find you. :-

When we got Furry we were renovating (read: gutting) our house; I used to keep her bundled up in my jumper all day (she'd tell me when she wanted to get down for food or bio break).

Not normal cats.

Doggies are much better as pets because they can kill burglars and you don't get in trouble with the police. :D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

And trying to strangle him? :-

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

leo3.jpg

This is Leo in a very rare moment of physical activity. He was running around the lawn in circles trying to get us to understand the urgency of going inside again and feed him :D

On my first attempt to photograph him he ran right into me and tackled me to the ground, lukcily the camera made it :*

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Look at the size of his claws! I guess he doesn't let you clip them ... :D

Jah, he doesnt like me fiddling with his feet at all.. we took him to the vet once or twice but its just easier to let him manage it himself.

but sometimes I look like Ive been in a knife fight after playing/wrestling with him :p

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "