Cat vs Dog!

Atreides

What kind of person are you?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of person are you?

• Cat person
    • Dog person

leo3.jpg

This is Leo in a very rare moment of physical activity. He was running around the lawn in circles trying to get us to understand the urgency of going inside again and feed him :D

On my first attempt to photograph him he ran right into me and tackled me to the ground, lukcily the camera made it :o

Ooh... he's so cute! :p

I'm going to vote for dogs just because he looks so awesome :D

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Fourth thread manga'ed this month. Ouch.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Ouch.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Crybaby.

kirottu said:

I was once bitten by a stray cat. No superpowers though.

kirottu said:

All kittens and puppies are cute--even if they're homely, they're adorable. I grew up with an endless succession of kittens (two adult females wandered in and stayed the course); and we always had a dog. As an adult, I've never owned a cat as a pet, though. I suppose I was put off by my father (hated cats) and by the incessant 'Arias to Love' in the middle of the night. But without a dog, the house feels really empty.

Cats that live in the neighborhood come to visit, and that's sufficient. They have a good home somewhere else. I have a dog who would never think of wandering away from his. That's what makes the biggest difference to me--loyalty and true friendship. But it has its downside, too: I had to board out a dog once, and she refused to eat until I came back (a week later). I think cats generally focus on #1 first, and are better suited to people who spend less time at home. Dogs are higher maintenance, but to them, you are their world.

i like cats and dogs equally :ermm:

even my sister's psychotic cat (called Lucy, but also known as Lucifer) is cute, i took a really cute pic of her sitting in her coffin (thats right, she sleeps in a coffin) :D

dogs are always really mellow around me for some reason. even my brother-in-law's dog who wont let anyone touch her unless she knows them really well. first time i met her i went up and starting patting her, while my brother-in-law was panicking thinking she was gonna tear my arm off.

but at the moment i have a really old dog (she's about 15) who is still incredibly active for her age, and is insane too. she'll sleep upside down with her head hanging off the end of the chair, and she also burps, growls, and yelps in her sleep >_<

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Cats are jerks. I hate those elitist bastards. At least dogs don't look at me with disdain all the time.

Maybe you should address the underlying cause of the problem ... I mean, there must be a reason that cats have such a perjorative opinion of you ... :-"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

• 4 weeks later...