Post a pic of your pet

11XHooah

Well, the title is pretty self explanatory. Post a pic of your pet. Our family has two dogs and two cats, but for now I'm only going to post my cat Mia:

post-10830-1120068788_thumb.jpg

post-10830-1120068855_thumb.jpg

post-10830-1120068927_thumb.jpg

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

cats are ok but you cant wrestle them :D

attack.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

She's beatiful dude, I adore cats :p

Yeah, she's a good cat. Tough as hell too. She currently has the two dogs scared of her. :D

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

This is my dog Sam, isn't he cute?

post-13486-1120317595_thumb.jpg

No seriously it isn't, but it's a real living dog, not a fake or anything (and it's not a corpse). Read about him in the newspaper today. He has been selected the ugliest dog in the world three times in a row now.

But I think he is kind of cute anyway, in his own way.

This is my dog Sam, isn't he cute?

post-13486-1120317595_thumb.jpg

No seriously it isn't, but it's a real living dog, not a fake or anything (and it's not a corpse). Read about him in the newspaper today. He has been selected the ugliest dog in the world three times in a row now.

But I think he is kind of cute anyway, in his own way.

That dog is definitely FUBAR :D

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

All those pets are very cute.

Here are our two cats:

Rocky (cleverly playing dead in order to gain the element of surprise):

Here he is in his first ever show:

He's famous (in Yorkshire), best kitten:

A wide-eyed youngling

(This is before he decided on his current vocation: Amateur Garfield Impersonating.) Here is Furry (I was not in charge of naming; although I have to admit you will not find a more apt name for her):

Furry's Daddy

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

All those pets are very cute.

Here are our two cats:

Rocky (cleverly playing dead in order to gain the element of surprise):

Here he is in his first ever show:

He's famous (in Yorkshire), best kitten:

Boo!

(This is before he decided on his current vocation: Amateur Garfield Impersonating.) Here is Furry (I was not in charge of naming; although I have to admit you will not find a more apt name for her):

Very cute cats :(

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

I love animals; the sheer unadualterated love, without judgement and with a whole heart.

It is funny watching Rocky, he loves Furry very much (she is a typical female, pretending he is just an annoying male ... but she will come to the bathroom door when he's getting his bath), and yet he is insanely jealous of her, too. It is very apt that he has green eyes ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Yeah, animals are the best. Here are pictures of my two dogs. The Golden Retriever is Jenny, who is 12 years old and still going. The other is Shane, who is surprisingly 15 going on 16. She doesn't look old does she? And she sure doesn't act old, believe me :D

post-10830-1120336894_thumb.jpg

post-10830-1120336909_thumb.jpg

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--