Your Reaction

Id prob buy it, but it would not be a Kotor game, would it? It would be like saying "And now, return of the Jedi, set entirely on the planet of coruscant, who finds a lightsaber and kills lots of stormtroopers. And luke and leia and vader and all that crowd are too far away to worry about". It would be a Star Wars RPG, but not Kotor.

Plus I would compain :ermm:

I'm not saying I wouldn't play it, I'm just saying I wouldn't buy it.... :lol:"

Yeah maybe I would do that do. Maybe if it will be really good I will buy it afterwards.

But if K3 has no Revan/exile, then I'm going to bomb LA.

Simply. :ermm:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Yeah maybe I would do that do. Maybe if it will be really good I will buy it afterwards.

if someone actually did bomb lucasarts, i think you just incriminated yourself. *copies and pastes for future blackmail* :("

if someone actually did bomb lucasarts, i think you just incriminated yourself. *copies and pastes for future blackmail* :("

:D

If Obsidian/LA were to announce KOTOR III tomorrow, and in the announcment said that they aren't going to continue the story of Revan and the Exile, and start a new story, what would you do.

I for one would seriously consider not buying the game, and letting them know that.

Id definately buy it.

Would I be disappointed? Sure I would.

But not enough to not purchase a new game in the only worth while rpg series in last ten years :p

Of course Id buy it. I just think that whoever was developing it did a pretty bad job and couldnt piece it all toegether. Unless Revan and the Exile died somehow :p

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

If Obsidian/LA were to announce KOTOR III tomorrow, and in the announcment said that they aren't going to continue the story of Revan and the Exile, and start a new story, what would you do.

I for one would seriously consider not buying the game, and letting them know that.

I'd complain and buy it anyway because I couldn't stand not knowing what it was all about.

whos kidding who, id buy it.

id just complain about it nonstop until the game was released.  :p

Same here, sad but true :p

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

No disrespecet to you Bulg, but such speculation is ridiculous. K2 was developed with the continuation of the story in mind; and if K3 is developed (and developed by Obsidian), it's naturally going to pick up where it left off.

manthing2.jpg

I really hope they do that. The ending of K2 left me with the same aftertaste I had when I read TotJ. I'd rather they didn't explore all the 'True Sith Empire' business. It doesn't feel very 'star wars-y' to me.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I really hope they do that. The ending of K2 left me with the same aftertaste I had when I read TotJ. I'd rather they didn't explore all the 'True Sith Empire' business. It doesn't feel very 'star wars-y' to me.

Don't you mean 'you really hope they *don't* do that'? :p"

manthing2.jpg

Don't you mean 'you really hope they *don't* do that'?  :p"

Heh, nope. I think I wouldn't like a SW story that revolves around some hidden old and scary 'True Sith Empire'. I'm not saying it couldn't be a great game, it's just I don't think it would have a very SW feel to it, just like TotJ doesn't.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I have to ask, if they didn't do the "True Sith" thing(which I agree I hope they don't do that) Then why make the game about Revan or The Exile?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

No disrespecet to you Bulg, but such speculation is ridiculous. K2 was developed with the continuation of the story in mind; and if K3 is developed (and developed by Obsidian), it's naturally going to pick up where it left off.

Oh, I doubt they will either, I'm just speculating. Posting a "what if?", if you will.