Chronical #4 up on the main site

Was Nar Shadda actually confirmed? By a Dev? I know it was mentioned in a mag article and there's the one Vid with the save or whatever called Nar,which all point to it being there,but has a Dev actually said it was in?

There are some signs of Nar Shaddaa being in the game.

First, screenshots. Second, savegames in the E3 presentation named "NAR". Third, when you look at the official site, some of the backgrounds of some topics show the skyline of Nar Shaddaa. And a Hutt can be seen there too. This could also be located there, because Nar S. is controlled by the Hutts.

Another very good hint is the making-of(or developer diary) which contains maps of Nar S.

But maybe they have finally decided to leave the planet out of the game, who knows..? :devil:"

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

So the answer then is 'No a Dev hasn't actually confirmed it.'?

I know about the things you listed,and I agree that more then likely Nar will be in there. I also think the most likely answer is that the areas with the Snow are from some section of Telos.

However until such info is actually confirmed one way or the other by a Dev there is room for speculation,even if the speculations made are not the most likely answer.

Which is why I asked if a Dev had actually said that Nar was in.

I know about the things you listed,and I agree that more then likely Nar will be in there. I also think the most likely answer is that the areas with the Snow are from some section of Telos.

I hope there's something like that, if there is one "bad" legacy from the movies is the idea that ulmost every planet has a singular climate

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

However it is stted in the discription of Telos that "there are many different environments".

Exactly. This could simply be one of the mentioned ecological environments.

That's LUDICROUS!!!!

There are no such things as multi-ecological planet environments in Star Wars!

That would break canon.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

However it is stted in the discription of Telos that "there are many different environments".

Exactly. This could simply be one of the mentioned ecological environments.

That's LUDICROUS!!!!

There are no such things as multi-ecological planet environments in Star Wars!

That would break canon.

Who's breaking the what now? :rolleyes:

It may be that theres a massive dandruff problem on Telos

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Ewww... Personally I'm going with the "it's a part of Telos" idea. On the other hand, I don't think we've seen the final planet (I mean the last planet you go to, not just the last planet to be revealed) of the game yet and that could be it.

Does anyone else think there's a possibility that the snow screenshot is of a flashback cutscene?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I actually remember Dxun and Onderon being called one "planet"; dxun being a sub-section of Onderon. While they've talked about them separately many times, I don't remember anything that the dev's have said to be indicative that these are separate planets.

Speaking of the snow screenshots: is that a crashed ship in the background? Maybe a shuttle? Perhaps there's a little accident on Telos, and you end up somewhere you don't want to be ...

I hope there's something like that, if there is one "bad" legacy from the movies is the idea that ulmost every planet has a singular climate

Most planets in reality that have been discovered have a singular climate.

I actually remember Dxun and Onderon being called one "planet"; dxun  being a sub-section of Onderon.  While they've talked about them separately many times, I don't remember anything that the dev's have said to be indicative that these are separate planets. 

Speaking of the snow screenshots:  is that a crashed ship in the background?  Maybe a shuttle?  Perhaps there's a little accident on Telos, and you end up somewhere you don't want to be ...

I like that idea! :p Make sense. If it is actually Telos of course. :ermm:

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

There was a tendancy in the classic trilogy to use archtype environments for planets (Desert, Jungle, Ice, swamp, Forest) in the same way as archtype characters are used (hero, mentor, rogue). This I felt was completly consisant with the style of the films, and something that was lost with the addition of multienvironment planets like Naboo and the addition of mountains and lakes to Kashyaak.

Athough in the case of Telos many environments in close proximity is also an exagerated environment and consistant with the classic Star Wars style.

BTW Nar Shaddaa has been officially confirmed.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

There was a tendancy in the classic trilogy to use archtype environments for planets (Desert, Jungle, Ice, swamp, Forest) in the same way as archtype characters are used (hero, mentor, rogue). This I felt was completly consisant with the style of the films, and something that was lost with the addition of multienvironment planets like Naboo and the addition of mountains and lakes to Kashyaak.

Athough in the case of Telos many environments in close proximity is also an exagerated environment and consistant with the classic Star Wars style.

BTW Nar Shaddaa has been officially confirmed.

How do you know it's confirmed? May I have a link please? :rolleyes: Thank you.

yeah because every planet in our solar system is just like Earth and has tons of climates...ooooohhh wait....nooo...no they dont...

maybe Earth is the unique one that has tons of climates, but some planets might not, and it's lucas's freaking galaxy not urs so dont worry about it....