Chronical #4 up on the main site

I know about the things you listed,and I agree that more then likely Nar will be in there. I also think the most likely answer is that the areas with the Snow are from some section of Telos.

I hope there's something like that, if there is one "bad" legacy from the movies is the idea that ulmost every planet has a singular climate

Most planets in reality that have been discovered have a singular climate.

How many of those are inhabited?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I know about the things you listed,and I agree that more then likely Nar will be in there. I also think the most likely answer is that the areas with the Snow are from some section of Telos.

I hope there's something like that, if there is one "bad" legacy from the movies is the idea that ulmost every planet has a singular climate

Most planets in reality that have been discovered have a singular climate.

How many of those are inhabited?

7 I would say! :luck:

Earth is a little strange in that regard because of our 23,5 degree tilt, most planets have a fairly stable climate (although stable also quite extreme in one way or another.. too hot, too cold etc)

just look at the other planets in our solar system!

Fortune favors the bald.