The Official Akari Thank You Thread

Not only was Akari-sei's 400th post absolutley legend (in weekend programmer #5), but his overall participation has been amazing! (w00t)

This one's for you Akari : - Thanks again for taking the time to answer our questions and working hard on those weekends to bring us, quite possibly the BEST game we'll see in a very long time. :huh:

manthing2.jpg

thanx akari!!! well miss the weekend programmer threads but at least we can look back on all the info uve given us.

no matter wut the other devs say about u behind ur back ur not a geek :) jk akari im sure all they say about u is how ur a wizard with computers :huh:

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Thanks Akari. Your responses have been very informative, especially considering how much lack of information we've been given from Lucasarts themselves, despite the game being released shortly.

(sends a PM to Akari with his address so Akari can send an advanced copy of KOTOR: TSL :huh:)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

i think that weve gotten more info from him than LA.  most of the info LA gave was after he gave it to us.

Actually, I'd say Lucasarts ranks at the bottom, in terms of sources of useful information we've been given. After Akari, I'd place internet rumors and magazine previews FAR ahead of what Lucasarts has actually given out.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Thanks Akari and all the other devs who took time out of their busy schedules to help answer some questions us loyal gammers might have had over the development procress up to this piont. I am sure we will all miss the weekly (there abouts anyway :cool: ) weekend developers thread, but its nice to know that they are finally getting to the point in development where they can take sometime to themselves. Anyway thanks to all the devs for your time and efforts in creating the game and answering our questions.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Thank you to all the devs that took the time to answer our questions, suffered through our rants, and gave us just enough information to torture us into wanting more.

But most of all a very special thanks to Akari, we're gonna miss you. Weekend Programmer has been my favorite topics of discussion on these boards and now until I wait for February to roll around this place will seem just a little bit emptier for me.

Good luck on all your further proyects; as mentioned before, I hope to do it all over again in KotOR 3. Thanks again.

Thanks Akari and all the Devs! We all know that TSL will be sweet. BTW Im still working on those golden statues of you guys :thumbsup:

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung