The Official Akari Thank You Thread

Yes, thanks Akari, eventhough i didn't post any questions, but some got answered instead. Like there will be more than two endings, interesting.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Akari, you have stuck with us through thick and thin. When we were deprived of information, you slipped us subtle hints to gnaw on. Not only are you an awesome developer, but you are also a good pal.

Goodluck to you on your next project. :D We KOTOR-ites will surely miss you when you are gone.

Fnord.

*Signs thankyou card to Akari*

Thanks for all the time you took out of your schedule to entertain all of us here on the boards. You fueled our speculation more than we would have expected.

And most of all, thank you for you patience with all the of the questions we repeated and asked even though we knew you couldn't answer them.

I recommend they give you a raise!

Thanks, Akari! Haven't asked you many questions myself, but nonetheless I've seen you answer many good questions from other people here in a manner that made me (and hopefully others) really look forward to this game! :).

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

thanx akari!!!! i was so happy with your last weekend programmer with the stuff u confirmed i just hope u arent in trouble for it!!!

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

A thanks to everyone on this site .. responsible moderators/devs etc and active forum members.. Nothing is better to talk/argue (and sometimes out right fight) :) about a game we all love and a new addition we will come to cherish even more hopefully! :wub:

I think this is a great site and the info released by Akari and the others devs and moderators has made many discussion alot more interesting! And THANK YOU ALL for that .. The debates on this site wouldn't be the same without you! :)

best wishes for the team behind the game!

Fortune favors the bald.

yes thank you so much akari i know i havnt posted any qustions to u but i really enjoyed reading the answers to others qustions , its people like you who gives me faith in a game company :lol:

i really respect 3 game companys and obsidian has made the list thanks to you :(

for whos interested its:

bioware

obsidian

3drealms (yes i am waiting for dnf still) ;)

They say that kind words are worth more than money. So thanks a bunch Akari. :cool:

Now if all 5,518 registered members (so far) were to mail Akari $1, he'd be slightly richer. If we all gave him $5 he could get himself something nice.

But since most of need all the money we earn, I guess you'll have to do with kind words. o:)

You have restored my faith that there are good guys out there... wait thats given me an idea... (w00t)

Your Akari, last known developer in the gaming programming feild and your choice will affect the fate of the galaxy. Join the Darkside with the Sith Lords George Lucas, Bill Gates and the puppet master behind them all the MSG. :lol: Or restore to Jedi Order and defeat the Sith Lords on the Lightside :cool:

Choose the lightside and restore goodness to the gaming genre and faith in developers. ;)

Or succumb to the Darkside and doom us to playing mediocre games while waiting for the good ones to come out o:)

/salute Akari

/Wait for Akari to get his paycheck

/Download KotOR 2 from an unkown source due to the Evil Sith Lords shafting PC users and....**controls self**

Thanks for all the support you have given us man, your the true hero / savior of this game :p

It was very nice to have contact with someone on the inside.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

>You kept our discussions alive this year, Akari. :p

>You've said more in 400 posts than most people (myself included)

could say in 4,000. :)

>You've atleast tried to give us the impression we have some

small, obscure impact on the game-making process. :thumbsup:

I couldn't ask for any more in a developer. Thanks, and good luck

making the deadlines. :cool: :shifty:

Thanks Akari hope you guys hang around and do a kotor 3 or some other star wars RPG. I wish I could have actually joined in one of the weekend threads but i never am on at the right times still reading them has been fun. Stay cool. The force is strong in this one - points at akari