Questions to Dev's, Take 4

Question. Will we be able to get off sarcastic comments more? Before we usual had a nice faithful jedi response and an thug response. How about the odd sarcasm, like Jolee?s ?12, no wait 13!? Just little things like that make it so much more fun?

I am of course not asking you to put them in, far to late but how many like that do you have?

Thanks for your time in advance.

thanks for answering my questions guys! dus count dooku die =( it wud be a shame...he is the best old powerful evil dark jedi ever...oh well...after count dooku obi-wan is better....i just think darth vader is too over dressed...and darth sidious (now known as the emperor as i have recently discovered) is just plain ugly....and darth maul didnt speak and he sucked so that concludes why count dooku is the coolest jedi/sith ever =D (even though he wasnt as powerful as some but his old age is what makes him cool)

Ok, I'll give it a shot: Obi Wan was investigating something on Geonosis (the planet where the arena is) He got captured by the evil count Dooku, the separatist lesder (old guy, same actor as Saruman). Anakin and Padme want to rescue Obi Wan, but they get caprtured too. Meanwhile, the Jedi were alerted and conducted a rescue mission. So then we get the big fight in the arena. Then, Dooku sends his droids to attack the Jedi. The Jedi are almost overwhelmed, but just in time Yoda arrives with the New Republic army of clones and helps out the Jedi.

Sorry pal, can't make it clearer then that, you should ask someone else if he/she can do a better job. Btw, sorry for my bad english

ur bad english? your english was 100% perfect......and anywayz what was the point in rescuing the jedi? there were hardly many left to be rescued....

The Game has gone gold... your too late to make requests :o

I suppose if Obsidian wants to make some adjustments before they release the PC version in February they're entitled to

Actually they have signed a contract saying that the PC and X-Bow version have to be identical :)

How do you know that?

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

One quick question probably my last two for a while

On Gamespot I had heard about an online feature and why was it tossed out?

Also This white haired woman, is this the same character as Visas Marr, please tell me.

Thanks for answering ou questions and sticking though it with us during this very long and horrible wait.