Questions to Dev's, Take 4

yes he is.    u really dont know a lot about star wars do you?

Yeah, somebody needs to go to blockbuster and rent the movies...

Evil_Manbeastly, you can also try the databank at www.starwars.com for some character info.

no i dont know alot about star wars...i find ep 2 the most confusing.. its just that when all the jedi go to that arena place to do whatever they were doing there lots of droids come out of nowhere and kik their asses ..... so then the clones show up for some reason (possibly to save the jedi from extinction?) and before you know it theres a large war taking place!!! i just dont get why they start fighting.......

also i will try that website thankyou very much

no i dont know alot about star wars...i find ep 2 the most confusing.. its just that when all the jedi go to that arena place to do whatever they were doing there lots of droids come out of nowhere and kik their asses ..... so then the clones show up for some reason (possibly to save the jedi from extinction?) and before you know it theres a large war taking place!!! i just dont get why they start fighting.......

also i will try that website thankyou very much

Ok, I'll give it a shot: Obi Wan was investigating something on Geonosis (the planet where the arena is) He got captured by the evil count Dooku, the separatist lesder (old guy, same actor as Saruman). Anakin and Padme want to rescue Obi Wan, but they get caprtured too. Meanwhile, the Jedi were alerted and conducted a rescue mission. So then we get the big fight in the arena. Then, Dooku sends his droids to attack the Jedi. The Jedi are almost overwhelmed, but just in time Yoda arrives with the New Republic army of clones and helps out the Jedi.

Sorry pal, can't make it clearer then that, you should ask someone else if he/she can do a better job. Btw, sorry for my bad english

Just some extra info: the main reason for the fighting is that several systems are leaving the Republic and joining the Seperatists, though they are doing this under the manipulations of Palpatine through Dooku since he wants to have greater power he created the seperation as an excuse to manipulate the senate into turning him into an Emperor basically removing the democracy so he has total control.

"[...] He got captured by the evil count Dooku, the separatist lesder (old guy, same actor as Saruman) [...]"

His name is Christopher Lee, dammit!

I know that, I was merely trying point out manbeastly beast wich person was Dooku, taking in account manbeastly's knowledge of the SW universe. If I told him Christopher Lee, he probably wouldn't know which one was Dooku. Geez...

:ph34r: 8)

"I know that, I was merely trying point out manbeastly beast wich person was Dooku, taking in account manbeastly's knowledge of the SW universe. If I told him Christopher Lee, he probably wouldn't know which one was Dooku. Geez..."

How 'bout saying

" [...] He got captured by the evil count Dooku, the separatist lesder (Christopher Lee) [...] "

?

Show some respect for a living legend, man!

edit: Ain't it funny how most movies Mr. Lee has acted in are borderline total ****, but the guy himself totally rocks?

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!