Questions to Dev's, Take 4

Even tho the devs don't read this anymore, I may as well ask again:

Among the new models for PC heads, are we going to have any more models with beards? I wanted to play as a Grizzly Adams jedi in K1 and the absence of beardies shattered my dreams.

I agree. I found this odd, considering the amount of important Jedi in the movies with beards. Obi-Wan, Qui-Gonn, etc.

Yes, there are heads with beards this time.

-Akari

sweet. :D :)

Hey Devs, will there be more LS force powers in KOTOR II other than Master Heal? (A simple Yes or No will do and if possible the number) If yes how many are there and how many of them are taught by?

Hey devs, do you guys like crack yoursleves up at how far off our speculations are?

Actually, I tend to be more amused by how accurate some speculations are. It's often the ideas that recieve the least attention. ;)

-Akari

I've never seen a dev comment on the several recent ewok-centric plot ideas (w00t)

Actually, I tend to be more amused by how accurate some speculations are. It's often the ideas that recieve the least attention. :)

-Akari

So now all we have to do is look at all the threads with ideas in them and see which ones the devs have ignored and we can piece the story together like a puzzle. :p

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Actually, I tend to be more amused by how accurate some speculations are. It's often the ideas that recieve the least attention. :)

-Akari

So now all we have to do is look at all the threads with ideas in them and see which ones the devs have ignored and we can piece the story together like a puzzle. :p

I think he meant the ideas ignored by the forum users rather than by the devs.

An example: "MSG is a female". No one wants to hear about that. :lol:

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Hey devs, do you guys like crack yoursleves up at how far off our speculations are?

Actually, I tend to be more amused by how accurate some speculations are. It's often the ideas that recieve the least attention. :p

-Akari

Possibley my more far fetched ideas muahahahahah ;)

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf