Questions to Dev's, Take 4

I don't know if this has been asked already, but with the three starting clsses, Since all are jedi will they have different clothing to tell them apart? You know like how you could tell the difference between soldier, scout, and scounral. I am not talking about their udergarments either.

I don't know if this has been asked already, but with the three starting clsses, Since all are jedi will they have different clothing to tell them apart?  You know like how you could tell the difference between soldier, scout, and scounral.  I am not talking about their udergarments either.

i dont know if you've seen or bought the october issue of xbn. but there are screenshots of the pc, while still on peragus, wearing the scout outfit. the dark pants and vest, han solo look.

so you can probably assume the jedi guardian, sentinel, and consular will start with the same clothes of the soldier, scout, and scoundrel respectively, from kotor 1. but that may change

is it difficulty to have physical contact between characters in cut scenes is that why there is a fade out on the kiss between bastilla and the PC if not please do not take this ridiculous route use what ever you can to get that happening not necessarily a kiss but pats on the back or a hug from other characters would help show the bond between them. So real question is can this stuff be done?

Hm...  Well, if you go to the official Lucas Arts website, the woman in red with the veil over her eyes is voiced by Kelly Hu.

Cool I loved her in X-Men, she's lovely. To bad you won't see her face, but her voice is good too :">

who is Kelly Hu? what movies is she from?

do you guys think Jennifer Hale will come back?

Hm...  Well, if you go to the official Lucas Arts website, the woman in red with the veil over her eyes is voiced by Kelly Hu.

Cool I loved her in X-Men, she's lovely. To bad you won't see her face, but her voice is good too :">

where on the official site can find that :ph34r:

Kelly Hu: Lady Death Strike (I think thats her name anyway - the one with the adamantium finger nails) from X-men 2; the Profit in the Scorpian(sp?) King.

Jennifer Hale: I didn't even know who she was before today, but given that she did such a good job with Bastila's voice I think it would be mice that should bastila return in TSL then she should do the voice for her (nothings more anoying than in a sequal they use a different actor or actress to play the voice/part).

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Kelly Hu: Lady Death Strike (I think thats her name anyway - the one with the adamantium finger nails) from X-men 2; the Profit in the Scorpian(sp?) King.

Jennifer Hale: I didn't even know who she was before today, but given that she did such a good job with Bastila's voice I think it would be mice that should bastila return in TSL then she should do the voice for her (nothings more anoying than in a sequal they use a different actor or actress to play the voice/part).

Jennifer Hale is also the voice of Jaden Korr (JK: JA) and Mazzy Fenton (BG: SoA)

IIRC, they had considered adding new skills, but in the end decided to focus on and enhance the old ones.

How did they enhance the old ones? And did they enhance all of them?

for one they made it so that with a higher treat injury you could restore more health with the force heal group. Other than that I forget what was mentioned.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

i just wondered, what is the motivation to fly to 7 planets? i mean in kotor it was to get star maps, but why whould this nobody fly to 7 planets instead of hiding from the sith on one? ( sorry if its a soilerific question)

You answered your own question there. obviously this would be a spoiler and would make no sense for the devs to answer (atleast not in less than general terms other than "to complete the quest").

This question is the same as asking "so why did luke skywalker go to the death star, then afterwards, why did he go to Yavin, then why did he go to hoth, then why did he go to dagobah...etc., etc.". In other words, because of the STORY.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

i just wondered, what is the motivation to fly to 7 planets? i mean in kotor it was to get star maps, but why whould this nobody fly to 7 planets instead of hiding from the sith on one? ( sorry if its a soilerific question)

There are many possible reasons which we can guess already.

Perhaps we want to know more about the fate of Revan, search for the Jedi survivors, find allies, hunt down the Sith Lords, save the queen of Onderon, gain experience as a Jedi/Sith, visit tombs finding important artefacts, etc., etc. ...

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Since the title is the Sith Lords..

protect the core worlds from the sith onslaught

and i think that would be kinda cool

...im sure you have to kill the sith Lords to do this