Do you want the Xbox version also pushed back?

Do you want the Xbox version also pushed back?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Xbox version also pushed back?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Okay, I've now changed my stance. Coming to the realization that there's next to no way we can get the release date for either platform changed; by all means, get it when it comes out...but in the meantime...

PULL YOUR PREORDERS!!!

In my mind, there is no better way to get the point across then to screw with their projected sales numbers, you'll still get your game at the same time, possibly earlier since that way you don't even have to wait for shipping. Wouldn't it be lovely to see the game go 'Un-Gold' before whatever schmuck's eyes lied to the gaming community all this time?

I'm not sure how that would affect them at all. All it would mean is their "projected" sales would be lower, but their "actual" sales would remain the same when all is said and done.

And those that do this might run the risk of the stores running out of the game and having to wait until the next shipment or until all pre-orders have been sold.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I would be happy, and im sure many other PC gamers would be too, if features that were out cos of the Xboxs low capabilities were back in for the PC version.

Indeed, a very valid point Craftsman. It would go along way towards soothing bad tempers.

But a simple apology from LucasArts would help with that, as well.

I don't believe people are saying to push the Xbox version back simply out of spite. You can say whatever you want, but saying the Xbox owners shouldn't get the game just because you can't get it is just sad and immature. What a great way to try to prove a point.

Guest ChaosStorm
I don't believe people are saying to push the Xbox version back simply out of spite. You can say whatever you want, but saying the Xbox owners shouldn't get the game just because you can't get it is just sad and immature. What a great way to try to prove a point.

It hasn't to do with spite. It has to do with a select group of idiots throwing around spoilers all over the internet.

I'm expecting a sudden spike in X-box sales

over the next few months.  B)

Somewhere, Bill Gates is reading this forum

and smiling.  :blink:

I don't think so because even if I bought an X-Box it wouldn't do me any good because I'm an international user so I can't beat the spoilers either way.

While the US may be the single largest market for consoles it sure as hell isn't the only one, Japan the EU and even China I believe are also becoming big markets.

What's even worse is that if they're doing it as a favor towards Microsoft you can bet that the International PC releases will be pushed back even further to ensure X-box has an exlusive for a few months in each and every single country.

I would be happy, and im sure many other PC gamers would be too, if features that were out cos of the Xboxs low capabilities were back in for the PC version.

Yeah, that would be nice, however I don't think it's going to happen, they're just going to make a cheap console port.

That's not because the pc version is delayed that the xbox must be too. Even if they also push back the xbox release, we will have to wait. All we have to do is avoiding the spoilers forum , asking the moderators to make one and to block or delete the spoilers topics outside the spopiler forum. Us, until february, we will not read it. That's all.

It hasn't to do with spite. It has to do with a select group of idiots throwing around spoilers all over the internet.

And that gives you the grounds to say push the Xbox game even though it's finished how.....?

Still sounds a little like since we can't get it, no one else should to me.

word is the pc version could make it out before the holidays....if certain parties that arn't Obsidian were so inclined. (but not a international release)

So it's not a matter of having to push anything back. Akari, in a indirect way, seemed to confirm that.

i doubt the x-box version will be pushed bak now that they have announced it because players will be saying they went bak on their word twice which would make LA very unpopular.....also if you want to aviod spoilers then dont go on any websites relating to kotor 2..and i think aktus's idea is gr8.

So no LA Forums, no Obsidian forums, no general game forums, no Bioware forums (they will sneak in), no chatrooms, and etc...

Basically no Internet. Yeah, right. :(

Um. Over 70% of Lucasarts games are for the PC. And if the xbox version has no bugs then nor will the PC version.

Also, if the US xbox version has bugs, then they'll have 2 months to correct it for the international and PC versions Mwahahahahahahahahaha! :p

BTW isn't it a bit insulting to the devs to say that they will make a crappy PC port? They've clearly been working hard on both versions, it's just that the code for Xbox was out sooner than the PC's. That's not favouritism, that's the way it is. Secondly on that, KOTOR is way easier to play on the PC, did anyone notice on that Aussie video that the guy kept pausing to make another move in battle. U don't have to do that when you have a mouse.

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

KOTOR is way easier to play on the PC, did anyone notice on that Aussie video that the guy kept pausing to make another move in battle.  U don't have to do that when you have a mouse.

You don't have to do that on the Xbox either.

I will stick by my guns on this issue; Mice rule! (or so my cat tells me)

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

Why cant the xbox version just the shelved in the meantime?

I want it too be just as good as the PC version and i don't want a thousand bugs in the game.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf