Funny Stuff: Joke-Wing vs Meme Fighter

Malcador

8 hours ago, Raithe said:

Fa740HqXoAAxWV6?format=jpg&name=900x900

Congestion... finding parking spots in urban areas just gets harder and harder

• Haha 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

not sure where to put this gem I just found so here it is:

you can enable english subs

Edited by Chilloutman
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

3 hours ago, Raithe said:

6veg46n6kej91.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

Saints Row 2 - Dragon Ball

Saints Row 4 - Dragon Ball Z

Saints Row (2022) - Dragon Ball GT

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Not sure where to put this. Half lighthearted, half serious mental-health awareness skit - and yes it's true, a cat (or any pet) can sometimes make that "dude" disappear for a little while. 😛

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts