Funny Stuff: Joke-Wing vs Meme Fighter

Malcador

3 hours ago, Raithe said:

Fai1mcSUIAEprRL?format=png&name=small

"If you know.. You know."

I'm unsure if that's a Sub Rosa joke or not. If it is, that's the most disturbing thing posted here by far. If it isn't, that just shows how disturbed I am. :p

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

19 minutes ago, majestic said:

I'm unsure if that's a Sub Rosa joke or not. If it is, that's the most disturbing thing posted here by far. If it isn't, that just shows how disturbed I am. :p

With the many comments on ST:NG re-watches and commentaries on one of the worst written episodes that have filled the tv thread at times, I was pretty sure that would land as disturbing head-shakes and recognition. 😄

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

25 minutes ago, Raithe said:

With the many comments on ST:NG re-watches and commentaries on one of the worst written episodes that have filled the tv thread at times, I was pretty sure that would land as disturbing head-shakes and recognition. 😄

Episode title: Redhead Force(d) Ghost Gangbang.

I'll show myself out.

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

A Rickroll reboot for 2022?*
Yes, please.

*Yeah it's a commercial but it's well done/funny/nostalgic and I love that Rick Astley was willing.   😄

• Like 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

On 8/20/2022 at 7:37 AM, Raithe said:

FakhhV1WYAAe2ft?format=jpg&name=large

I'm assuming this is what a baby HP Lovecraft looked like... Except more racist.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

On 8/19/2022 at 8:24 PM, Raithe said:

FakFYulX0AM9uMZ?format=png&name=900x900

I think they may already be AT DragonCon...

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man