Ukraine Conflict - Drei Kameraden

BruceVC

11 minutes ago, Darkpriest said:

To those thinking, that electric cars are the answer to rising gas prices.

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/tesla-increases-vehicle-prices-nickel-squeeze-creates-chaos

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/crude-oil-markets-trying-stabilize-162933124.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

Oil price $105 but still very volatile and still influenced by factors like the actual production capacity of countries outside of Russia and Ukraine 

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

3 minutes ago, BruceVC said:

Mostly because of the sarcastic comment " So Ukrainian victory in 2 weeks or so, then ? " 

Really, off that? Heh, ok, as you do.

• Thanks 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Polish people are unfortunately going to get some dose of real politics very soon, and will learn that while the outpour of help towards Ukrainians is comendable and praised, no one really cares about Ukrainian people in the West. 

A lot of countries either do not help materially (they help some, but nit significantly) , or do not accept refugees with open arms, and sure as hell are not so keen on financing more of the refugee related expenses. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-kamala-harris-lets-out-deep-long-laughter-when-asked-about-ukraine-refugee-crisis

The costs for the economy is already significant, the cost for society will also be great, especially once the economic hardship will really hit. 

Over 1.5 million people crossed UA-Polish border, and those are in overwhelming majority women with children and elderly people. There are some men, when they are the single capable parent or the family has 3+ small children. So unlike economic migrants from other areas, where those were overwhelimingly young, single men, there will be an issue with work, schools/kindergardens and healthcare. 

• Like 2

https://time.com/syria-white-helmets/

The White Helmets are going to be  advising the Ukrainians on a humanitarian level  on how to best deal with the typical Russian military campaign of " bomb and target civilian areas " 

They went through this in Syria where the Russian air force bombed the city of Aleppo to the ground. The link I posted discusses some of what the White Helmets went through in Syria 

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

15 hours ago, Zoraptor said:

liveuamap is so biased it's literally useless.

Still 1000000x more accurate, than anything from Russia :shrugz:

This one particular event, which I was talking about, was also later mentioned at the Institute for Study of War on their March 10 report.

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-march-10

If you have anything more accurate, feel free to link it.

• Like 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

DuckDuckGo, my browser of choice, is also doing some cracking.  Twitter and Youtube used to be safe spaces for Western communists but even they are nuking accounts now and being forced to shift over to Telegram.

Can't wait until they erect the Great Western Firewall, 99x more effective than the Chinese government could have dreamed of.

So Kyiev warned that Russia is planning air strike on Belarus to force them into conflict... and 10 min later there are burning villages in Belarus.. what a farce if thats true...

• Thanks 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

What a typical Russian thing to do...

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Malcador said:

I dont have an issue with that considering the fact  Ukraine was invaded by Russia and many Ukrainian citizens have been killed

• Like 1

John Milton 

Just now, BruceVC said:

I dont have an issue with that considering the fact  Ukraine was invaded by Russia and many Ukrainian citizens have been killed

Yeah, and not like it does much. Probably not going to help Meta all that much PR wise.

It is comical to see how bloodthirsty people get online, though, I think Reddit is the best place for impotent rage. :lol:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Chilloutman said:

So Kyiev warned that Russia is planning air strike on Belarus to force them into conflict... and 10 min later there are burning villages in Belarus.. what a farce if thats true...

What would be the point...

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

Lure Belarus into the war. Although has Belarus confirmed they were attacked ?

Nr.11 down, Allegedly. ZSU managed to eliminate Major General Andriy Kolesnikov, commander of the Eastern Military District.

11 minutes ago, Malcador said:

Yeah, and not like it does much. Probably not going to help Meta all that much PR wise.

It is comical to see how bloodthirsty people get online, though, I think Reddit is the best place for impotent rage. :lol:

You right, on Codex their are some very angry people on both sides and a few calmer opinions. Much of the anger makes me laugh :grin:

John Milton 

2 minutes ago, BruceVC said:

You right, on Codex their are some very angry people on both sides and a few calmer opinions. Much of the anger makes me laugh :grin:

On Reddit it's just people masturbating to dead Russians and saying stuff like war crimes are cool against Russia.  Well that and people still believing one A-10 could win the war and that giving weapons systems is like an RTS.  The stupidity is probably better than the Codex's outright racism, every couple posts in the thread on the war has someone dropping a racial slur.

• Thanks 1

On 3/9/2022 at 11:15 PM, Zoraptor said:

Iraq places 5th so they definitely make any list- they're probably 4th above Canada in actual production. Barzani smuggles a lot out via Turkey that doesn't appear in official figures.

And Russia's Lukoil has just resumed oil production in West Qurna 2, Iraq at 400,000 BPD.

Told you folks Russians are resourceful and clever and can find partners elsewhere. :)

43 minutes ago, Malcador said:

Lure Belarus into the war. Although has Belarus confirmed they were attacked ?

That was my point. Why would they need to lure Belarus? They can just tell them to attack.

• Like 1

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

Well they already tried but they refused

• Thanks 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

16 minutes ago, Sarex said:

That was my point. Why would they need to lure Belarus? They can just tell them to attack.

Well with this they'd have some sort of reason other than Putin told them.  Guess have to wait for confirmation.

Ukraine also saying Chernobyl may be used as a false flag -

What next, someone shoots up a Russian airport and has Ukrainian Spetsnaz ID on him ?

Edited by Malcador
  • Haha 1