Ukraine Conflict - Drei Kameraden

BruceVC

Here's what's happening inside Putin's circle of thugs, as revealed by the thugs themselves as they desperately try to escape getting scapegoated by their own boss-thug:

https://thehill.com/opinion/international/598397-do-reported-russian-whistleblower-accounts-indicate-a-crack-in-putins

And here's an expose on what Putin hopes to achieve through unscrupulous "diplomacy," given that he cannot achieve it on the battlefield, again as leaked by his own thugs:

https://www.realclearworld.com/articles/2022/03/16/russias_plan_to_negotiate_a_victory_from_within_822199.html

• Like 2

Ethics aside and just looking at the technical side of things, Russia made two significant military blunders. Not having twenty first century communication technology and a complete lack of modern air warfare doctrine. Ironical that Ukraine is calling for the US to start fighting Russian planes when they are hardly there to begin with. Russia has no air superiority whatsoever. Much of the rest of that military disaster that is the ground campaign follows from those two issues. An enemy that knows your every move and lack of timely intel/reconnaissance 

Two lessons they need to learn… some day.

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I guess all the "Close the sky" stuff is useful to just have Westerners pressure their governments for it, but the government can give everything but that and it'll be ok.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

• Gorth locked this topic

More war this way...

:skull:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein