Wag More Bark Less -- Cute and Funny Animal Pics

Gorth

2 hours ago, Gfted1 said:

Especially crows. I tried to befriend one in my back yard by tossing it a slice of bread, but it was disinterested. I think it would be awesome to form a symbiotic relationship with one...I give it food, it brings me baubles it thinks have value.

Fries... I've yet to meet a bird that could resist fries. Next time, do a stop at the cheapest junk food joint you can find and get some fries. The more fatty and salty, the better.

It works on ducks, pigeons, pelicans, seagulls, crows, kookaburras, magpies, c0ckatiels, c0ckatoos, rosellas, galahs and lorikeets (the ones I remember from top of my head coming after me for my fries)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

17 hours ago, Gorth said:

Fries... I've yet to meet a bird that could resist fries. Next time, do a stop at the cheapest junk food joint you can find and get some fries. The more fatty and salty, the better.

It works on ducks, pigeons, pelicans, seagulls, crows, kookaburras, magpies, c0ckatiels, c0ckatoos, rosellas, galahs and lorikeets (the ones I remember from top of my head coming after me for my fries)

Yep, tossing fries to the circling seagulls on a ferry ride is a great way to cut down on the starch.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."