Wag More Bark Less -- Cute and Funny Animal Pics

Gorth

I like the way the cat, after finishing, turns and looks up at the dog as if to say "thanks for waiting/letting me go first."
Although it does make me wonder, since the video mentions "cats", why there aren't more water bowls... :lol:

Edited by LadyCrimson
  • Like 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I want to do this/have a car set-up like this. Hubby can just sit in the back.  😛

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

10 hours ago, alanschu said:

Someone posted a bunch of cats on ships pictures earlier, and Drachinifel had a fun video about ship cats on his channel.

Drachinifels... my favourite youtube channel ☺️

(although his many hour long DryDock Q&A videos does take a bit of stamina to watch in a single day 😂)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

1 hour ago, Gorth said:

Drachinifels... my favourite youtube channel ☺️

(although his many hour long DryDock Q&A videos does take a bit of stamina to watch in a single day 😂)

I go through phases of binging but yes he's a rare Patreon contribution I have 😄

• Like 1

"They can't see me, right? Yeah, no one saw me..."

https://youtube.com/shorts/AzESo8KzCgQ

(I guess YT's "shorts" don't always embed very well...link it is)

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, LadyCrimson said:

"They can't see me, right? Yeah, no one saw me..."

https://youtube.com/shorts/AzESo8KzCgQ

(I guess YT's "shorts" don't always embed very well...link it is)

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man