Picture of Your Games the 14th

Amentep

The iron shield is several cast iron pans welded together. :lol:

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ9p3KJ8fac

We make a lovely couple, **** the haters.

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ0pdKB2YkZ

Nasty's attire is not exactly practical for this region. I'm not gonna tell her how to dress, though. Also, gotta love the shotgun floating half a foot from her back. :p

Edited by Keyrock
  • Haha 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

10 hours ago, melkathi said:

Did shotgun flotation cost extra?

It comes standard with jank games. No extra charge.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Weird West

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ7bkdfVEEp

Sitting on the throne:

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ9fpQks21c

But is it OG Zombie Undertaker, Ministry of Darkness Undertaker, or American Badass Undertaker? 🤔

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Most XP boards are on the ground and easy enough to break, you just need to find them. A few are significantly more challenging:

It took me a decent while to get the speed and angle just right. The rewind feature, which you can see me use in the video, made this a lot less frustrating than it would have been otherwise.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Racing a stock Gremlin X through a torrential downpour:

One of the joys of racing games is taking a hooptie and tricking it out. I had to leave it stock for this particular championship, but I'm going to get a hooptie, whether it's this or another ridiculous looking car, fast enough to race against Lamborghinis. :lol:

• Like 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

My hooptie project, a 1974 Honda Civic.

Stock:

The idea of supercharged V8 in this car sounded so preposterous that naturally I had to do it.

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ9fpQks21c

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ1997NqViw

I'm not much of an artist but I did my best to make it look like it's rusted with scratches and paint flaking off.

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ7jpZDVN2u

The only thing better than leaving a million dollar hypercar in the dust in a 1974 Civic is doing it in a 1974 Civic that's falling apart. :lol:

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

so much Elden Ring talk makes me want to share my screenies

cDNyNr_HaMA.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

K3NkdhKyx5g.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

m9EJf1bwd7s.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

G-dRuW2V7A0.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

• Like 5
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

why is this game so beautiful 

itMjvoMuaqw.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

_jFE2S1lUKw.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=9

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Hmmm 2
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I uploaded the image to Imgur rather than linking straight to the Microsoft Cloud or wherever tge xXxBOxXx sends captures. Hopefully it loads faster this way.

N5o2pom.png

Edited by Keyrock
  • Gasp! 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

11 hours ago, sorophx said:

why is this game so beautiful 

Images aren't showing. And the ones you posted earlier are broken now too.

*EDIT* Never mind. See them now. <<Giants ahead>>.

Edited by Agiel
  • Hmmm 1
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

Q0Jd9cT.png

FJ9HX8y.png

UVUTJJ7.png

OdVQx4C.png

MGgfgXj.png

cm7Mhfz.png

2SLCypj.png

Edited by Malcador
  • Like 1
  • Gasp! 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

After the prelude you have to choose 1 of 3 people to work with. I chose the Rupert Zhou path which has me infiltrating an international ring of art thieves.

FB7Rl9p.png

The first task was pedestrian enough. The second...

LCKwxxC.png

Led me to a secret sex dungeon. :brows:

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸