Below are the Patch notes for the v4.1.1 update, now live on Steam, GOG, and Origin. Linux GOG may not be immediately available at launch. Thank you all for your feedback and reports during this beta of Turn-Based mode. As always, for any issues please feel free to utilize the forums or support site here.
Patch Notes for 4.1.1.0034
- Jump points are not usable in Turn-Based combat: We are aware of this issue and are currently looking for a solution to address this problem.
- The storm cutscene will now always trigger properly after the introductory fight.
- The grimoire UI will now correctly display grimoires that are in stores and containers.
- The Infamous Captain passive no longer causes ship deck fights to start during the introductory cutscene. Additionally, the fear effect now only triggers in ship combats.
- In turn-based combat, all present enemies will now properly act in the first round instead of waiting until the second.
- The following trinkets will no longer prevent the player from losing their turn in turn-based mode:
- Characters will no longer become stuck when trying to move near enemies in turn-based combat.
- The game will no longer pause when opening a tutorial during turn-based combat.
- Certain spells no longer consume Action Point from the character's next turn.
- Party members now move at the correct speed when in stealth.
- Characters with unused engagements will now engage enemies that move in range even if they are not the primary target.
- Characters will no longer say "Can't Do" barks when hovering enemies in turn-based mode.
- Many enemies with Might or Constitution affliction resistances will now defend against the correct effects.
- Combat is correctly started in Turn-Based Mode after kills made from stealth.
- Characters will Graze on attack rolls of 1-49 in Turn-Based mode instead of 25-49.
- Adjusted Forbidden Fist ability:
- Reduced initial damage, but increased the damage bonus per curse to +50% (from +25%).
- Reduced the duration of the curse to 6s (from 10s).
- Reduced the added duration per use to 6s (from 10s).
- Added duration from subsequent curses will no longer increase the duration of the initial curse.
- Hid unnecessary self-application information from the combat log.