The Funny Stuff thread

Amentep

It's funny, because it's in all likelihood true.
  • Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

What-is-even-the-point-of-Jason-Momoa%E2

Well I get why, but yeah.

If a lifetime of watching action tv shows and movies have taught me anything, its that the hero can take up to three people at once tops.  He's going to have to have somebody run interference on the 4th and 5th ones until he takes down the first three.  And if they get to 6 or more, they're better off trying to work together to escape.

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

What-is-even-the-point-of-Jason-Momoa%E2

Well I get why, but yeah.

Jason Momoa is the warrior tank. The guy right in front of him looks rogue-ish, he's probably scouting for traps. I'm assuming the 2 guys behind him are a mage and a priest.

• Like 6

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Also the USSR didn't care about capitalist ideation that was broadcast in English as it didn't reach the people. Similarly Youtube doesn't care about things against it's idealogy if it's low impact and hidden away. As soon as it goes against their narrative, then it's off to the depersoning.

13 is absolutely true.

• Like 3

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

gjvxm9ih6zi21.jpg

• Like 11

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.