Questions the the Devs - Take 2

Guest Fallen Jedi

Devs,

Is there a possibility to use only one end of the double-bladed lightsabre like Darth Maul does when his fighting only Qui-gon?

Will single weapon fighting be made more powerfull this time round?

Yeah, I think it's been brought up before. And yes, we are trying to make each fighting "style" have benifits and drawbacks (on a hopefully equal scale)

Will there then be a base stance without either benefits or drawbacks?

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Heys Devs, how's it going? B)

Here's the thing. One thing I never understood in K1 was why you couldn't sell Pazaak (side-deck) cards. You could find 'em. You could buy 'em. But you couldn't sell 'em. <_<

I'm hoping you smart devs have already noticed that particular shortcoming & implemented it, but would a particularly helpful dev (i.e. The Morgan Man), care to clarify?

:p

manthing2.jpg

Also could u maybe answer the question in this thread?

New Characters

Why would I bother answering that when the speculation is so much fun to watch! :rolleyes:

Cheers but that answer sounds like ur hiding something! :rolleyes:

But i think ur just fueling the speculation! <_<

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Say devs, can you add a feature to the game. A setting actually, let's call it 'cannon'.

You could choose which starwars experience you'd like. Default would be KOTOR as we know it but you coult choose 'OT' and everybody would have seventies hair and hold on to their lightsabers, and so on for the prequals with their new aliens and such and the EU with all it's contridictions and stupid characters... Another nice feature would be an 'advanced' tab so that say I liked KOTOR but didn't like everyone running around with rainbow lightsaber staffs. I could click this option and it single saber maddness with green and blue sabers for jedi, red for sith, and purple for Mace Windu.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

Will I be able to see what cards I have in my Pazaak deck without having to start a game first? It was a bit annoying in KotOR when I won that guy's Pazaak cards at the Jedi Acadamy, and then had to run around looking for someone to play Pazaak with just to find out what cards I got.

Jedi only had so few colors in AOTC because shortly before TPM the other colored crystals started dissappearing. After the defeat of the empire at Endor several of these crystals started showing up again.

I'm not interested in how they tried to rationalize it. Here's a question how do they explain all the random braids in the sequels?

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

Hm. Devs? If you're still reading this thread, can you answer something engine related?

In KotOR there was a bug sometimes, when using some things were 'in use' during an area transition with load. The most glaring offender was Force Speed. Essentially, you'd cross the load point with it, and when it got to the new area, it never turned off until you forced it to, by starting it again to reset the timer. Has that been fixed? Or will we still need that workaround? And will there be less trouble for force speed people? They sometimes fail to catch trigger points, just as people using the turbo cheat don't. But FS isn't a cheat, its a valid force power. Missing triggers and missing exit trip points for level loads is annoying.

Hey Devs, I have a question after watching the newly posted trailer.

In a couple of instances, and particularly at 0:35, it looks like the party off the Ebon Hawk includes a total of four characters. Will the PC be able to take more than the 2 characters that he was limited to in KOTOR 1 when he leaves the Ebon Hawk? From what I've read, I've been under the impression that the 3 character party would be the rule for the next game.

Thanks in advance.

Also could u maybe answer the question in this thread?

New Characters

Why would I bother answering that when the speculation is so much fun to watch! ;)

Cheers but that answer sounds like ur hiding something! :huh:

But i think ur just fueling the speculation! <_<

JM did not bother to answer cos i was correct. The devs must hate it when we guess things before they are ready to announce it! :p

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Hey Devs, I have a question after watching the newly posted trailer.

In a couple of instances, and particularly at 0:35, it looks like the party off the Ebon Hawk includes a total of four characters. Will the PC be able to take more than the 2 characters that he was limited to in KOTOR 1 when he leaves the Ebon Hawk? From what I've read, I've been under the impression that the 3 character party would be the rule for the next game.

Thanks in advance.

It's still just 3 total characters at any given moment. Don't let the trailer fool you. :huh:

-Akari