Questions the the Devs - Take 2

And that's completely right! (except I believe it's Freedon Nadd)

First one to comment that it's wrong will be fed to the terentateks!

Oh and I hope you aren't the Darth Nuke with the Mandalorian obsession?

Same Nuke, but don't worry no reason to talk about Mandalorians here unless someone wishes to challenge me.

I just had to join so I could correct the dude on the Sith.

Yea he's a pain. :p

Fallen jedi you might wanna check this out:

http://www.darkhorse.com/zones/starwars/timeline.php

Look at the things that are on top of the list especially:

The Golden Age of the Sith

The Fall of the Sith Empire

Knights of the Old Republic

The Freedon Nadd uprising

Dark Lords of the Sith

Sith War

Redemption

The first 2 are about Naga Sadow and the Great Hyperspace War. The other ones are all about Exar Kun, Nomi Sunrider and Ulic Qel-Droma.

Note: Nayama does not appear in any of them, nor do any of the charcters from KOTOR.

Hey devs, What type of system requirements are we looking at for the PC version of KOTOR II?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Say devs, how much will we PC users be able to tweak the settings to take advantage of our incredibly overpowered and expensive rigs?

Resolutions and a few other things but that's about it. You higher-end people will just never ever have to worry about frame-rate :wacko:

SiO2

You can use other peoples XBL accounts to DL stuff..  And OXM also has discs with the DLC on them.

I am not positive, but I remember OXM mentioning that they couldn't release the downloadable content because of some technical reason :)

I think it was too big to fit on their disks or something. All they could do was release a save game.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Hey devs, What type of system requirements are we looking at for the PC version of KOTOR II?

We honestly don't know yet :)

I kinda wondered that myself. I'm fairly certain my Athlon XP 2800+ with 512MB RAM will run it... (I'll upgrade to a gig of ram if it doesn't), my main concern is whether to get the best of the improved graphics, if I'll need to shell out for a GeForce 6800 video card or something to get it.

Even with my FX5200 256MB, I can only set to 2x oversampling and antialiasing, and not get /many/ slowdowns. The running and such starts slowing down at 4x, and when there's smoke or running water, it slows down to unplayable levels, even on that high of a card. Am I running in too high of a resolution? I'm running it at 1024x768... And this one is supposed to have 'better' (read: more hardware intensive) graphics! ;)

Hmm, if people could play KOTOR without any problems, shouldn't the same be true for KOTOR 2? It's bascially using the same game engine and such, so it shouldn't be all THAT different, right? Or at least, I hope it won't be that different for if so I'm in trouble.. :)

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D