Questions the the Devs - Take 2

Surley that would take 3 hours at the most will teh animations and all.

BUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*deep breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

;)

Actually that's assuming that such an implimentation is possible with the engine we are using. Again, I defer to Akari on all matters programming.

SiO2

Will I be able to concentrate my force powers on a specific person?

For instance force storm could shock multiple opponents for a quite reasonable amount of damage, could I focus this attack on one person thus causing more damage to that one person while leaving the others unharmed.

Can our names be attached to lightsaber names in the inventory screen? Like "Reven's Lightsaber" instead of plain "Lightsaber". Sometimes I couldn't tell mine from the other NPC's lightsaber.

Will I be able to concentrate my force powers on a specific person?

For instance force storm could shock multiple opponents for a quite reasonable amount of damage, could I focus this attack on one person thus causing more damage to that one person while leaving the others unharmed.

Something like that is being looked into... we'll see if the code cooperates.

SiO2

How will generla NPC reaction be handled in KOTOR 2? Will they be more responsive? eg running away when you take out weopones?

From what I understand (which is little enough), the AI we inherited from the first game isn't reactionary like that. We would have to script every instance of that event happenning which would take years.

This is a good question for Akari.

I brought the idea up fairly early in the project but design turned it down at the time. I forget what the reasons were off hand. But yeah, it's entirely doable. But there were some other aspects about it that design felt were problematic.

-Akari

Can our names be attached to lightsaber names in the inventory screen? Like "Reven's Lightsaber" instead of plain "Lightsaber". Sometimes I couldn't tell mine from the other NPC's lightsaber.

Some equipment will have your character's name attached to them. I don't think you'll be able to affix your PC's name to equipment arbitrarily though.

-Akari

How will generla NPC reaction be handled in KOTOR 2? Will they be more responsive? eg running away when you take out weopones?

From what I understand (which is little enough), the AI we inherited from the first game isn't reactionary like that. We would have to script every instance of that event happenning which would take years.

This is a good question for Akari.

I brought the idea up fairly early in the project but design turned it down at the time. I forget what the reasons were off hand. But yeah, it's entirely doable. But there were some other aspects about it that design felt were problematic.

-Akari

So this is my fault now... <_<

SiO2

Some equipment will have your character's name attached to them. I don't think you'll be able to affix your PC's name to equipment arbitrarily though.

-Akari

Hence the lightsaber the was taken away from you when you were exiled?

So this is my fault now... 

For shame!

-Akari

Would it only be the lightsaber, or will it be other stuff too?

-Akari

Would it only be the lightsaber, or will it be other stuff too?

They took your photo from the Jedi Yearbook. :unsure: