Questions the the Devs - Take 2

If at all possible, could someone tell us a little about this new project? Is it an original IP? Does it use the Odyssey engine? Things like that.

I'd wager heavily he won't tell us jack until it's officially announced. That's just the way things work. *shrug*

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Why do all the "utility" droids look the same anyway? T3 was just a different color. You don't see any R2 style droids.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

I think we're supposed to think that the R2- line wasn't for another few thousand years. (This being 4000 years prior to ANH) If you'll note, the swoop bikes were different looking here as well - they were wider, less skelotonized.

T3 needs more personality, even if it's just to save everyone else's butts (a LOT more times) with his slicing/repair abilities, like R2.

Why should they when with a brief glance one can tell 9/10 of what is written is a joke or random stuff or spam. Maybe if we kept this thread (just this thread for you spamming and weird joke obsessives) serious, they would answer more.

Acording to EU sources Mon Calamari has not been contacted at this time.

And R2 droids won't be invented for 1000s of years.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Nice wallpaper of a sig you've got there, Fardragon. :lol:

Okay, so it's a little big. I will make it smaller when I get around to it.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

:(

We'll learn soon enough...will there be more bounties in the game? Not enough to distract of course...

I'm not a big fan of such direct questions... :lol: Details like that will have to wait until the game gets released (or sooner if you keep up with the coverage... maybe)

SiO2