Questions the the Devs - Take 2

Devs I know you have enhanced the light/dark meter to reflect the npc characters affiliations. Will the npc characters faces become more 'evil' looking as they fall to the dark side? Will this happen only to jedi party-members?

Also will the party-members be able to gain dark/light side mastery bonuses as well as the pc? Will they be able to take prestige classes as well or is this limited to the player character?

Thanks

Devs!! well i know that you are adding more lightsaber colors and on the weekend programer sticky he said that white/silver was one of the colors, and i was just wondering what the other colors were goin to be. Like maybe orange, black ( that would be cool), or some other colors.

Devs!! well i know that you are adding more lightsaber colors and on the weekend programer sticky he said that white/silver was one of the colors, and i was just wondering what the other colors were goin to be. Like maybe orange, black ( that would be cool), or some other colors.

Even though I'm not a dev, I know TSL does have orange and turqoise, but black is impossible... <_< :wub:

ya how is black impossible? idc cuz ill be using the silver/white color for my jedi watchman first time through

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Black is "impossible" when dealing with the real life laws of science and the way the light spectrum works.

However in a fictional story,with fictional technology,and fictional laws of science then it's a little different. If you consider that more then half of the SW would could not actually happen if you apply real life science to it...*shrugs* The weapon itself is not possible in real life.

All that really matters is if the Devs decide to place it in the game. If they did then it would become "possible" in said fictional setting.

But that's up to the devs.

Black light in this world? No.

In the SW world?*Shrugs*Who's to say. Again,the lightsaber wouldn't exactly work in real life but I doubt there are that many people who'll be upset to see them in the game.

Speaking just for the graphics alone I've seen it done very well with JK mods and what not. With either a lightish middle that gets darker as it goes out or a dark middle that gets lighter on the edges.

And they were done by people who don't do this sort of thing for a living. So it could be placed into the game and still be seen.

As for one buying it or not? That's all individual. I've never seen anyone blast lighting out of their hands irl but in the SW world it can be done. So when I see it I just go with it.

But again that all depends on how far the Devs wish to push things in the game.

Also let's not forget that it would be an option,so if you didn't like it just sell it.

That is unless they gave them out to every average joe Jedi/Sith. Though I don't see that happening. Something like that would pry end up being a special one of kind item if it's in.

Black light in this world? No.

In the SW world?*Shrugs*Who's to say. Again,the lightsaber wouldn't exactly work in real life but I doubt there are that many people who'll be upset to see them in the game.

Speaking just for the graphics alone I've seen it done very well with JK mods and what not. With either a lightish middle that gets darker as it goes out or a dark middle that gets lighter on the edges.

And they were done by people who don't do this sort of thing for a living. So it could be placed into the game and still be seen.

As for one buying it or not? That's all individual. I've never seen anyone blast lighting out of their hands irl but in the SW world it can be done. So when I see it I just go with it.

But again that all depends on how far the Devs wish to push things in the game.

Also let's not forget that it would be an option,so if you didn't like it just sell it.

That is unless they gave them out to every average joe Jedi/Sith. Though I don't see that happening. Something like that would pry end up being a special one of kind item if it's in.

same pry goes for the silver/white lightsaber crystal too B)

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Product of the Cosmos Posted on Aug 1 2004, 04:52 PM

"If he joins us on the path to darkness..."

From the recent trailer for the game...

I was wondering if this means we won't be able to customize(and make female) our main character?? 

It's just used as a place holder. "If he or she joins us on the path to darkness..." just sounds dumb. They would also cause problems because you the "last" jedi and they are just talking about you.

This is what happens when you can't repair HK-47: [Failure] ...aahhhh! What are you doing?! Remove the arc wrench, remove the arc wrench! Medic!

zerodark9.png