[STRATEGIES] How to kill Ukaizo and Neriscyrlas naked in 10 sec

Shame this doesn't actually work on either of these dragons, if you don't spawn them with console, I guess you could make it work on the Guardian if you kill all but one add, but BoW dragon doesn't even have adds and jump skills only hit once if there isn't at least one additional jump target.

Shame this doesn't actually work on either of these dragons, if you don't spawn them with console, I guess you could make it work on the Guardian if you kill all but one add, but BoW dragon doesn't even have adds and jump skills only hit once if there isn't at least one additional jump target.

New belt allow you to spawn fire elemental with melee attack or new bow that can spawn hostile monsters on kill, spawn your copies/any monster from figuries and make crit with bow and then help dragon to kill it xD . You can kill Ukaizo after second transition, when you attacked by 2 colossus 

Edited by mant2si
  • Like 1

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

Nice way to unleash your inner Saitama, if unlikely to work without ludicrously gaming the system. But that's what pillars is for, right?

You can kill Ukaizo

3.0: Entire city of Ukaizo confirmed as first mega-boss, tormenting you with lightning strikes and relentless gale-winds as you navigate the ruinous streets. When down to 1/3d of its health, it suddenly converts to a huge essence-fueled mecha and starts firing beams of soul energy from the wheel in a brand-new bullet hell mode.

• Like 1

Lol did it just die from multiple injury stacking? That's hilarious.

Yeah, they both died because I made 4 injuries for each boss

Edited by mant2si

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

Lol did it just die from multiple injury stacking? That's hilarious.

Yeah, they both died because I made 4 injuries for each boss

The fact that even bosses are not immune to the injury system is an interesting find. Even a double injury can hurt pretty bad, but this is a clever way get that empowered debuff to stack it. :p

Filthy Chanter Main  :dragon:   :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  -_-

How did you do this? Because when I wanted to try this with Skullcrusher two weeks ago or so the game didn't let me empower Whispers of the Wind (was greyed out)?

I didn't do anything special, I just hired new (pure monk) monk character and enchant Skullcrusher ;)

• Like 1

Weird. I had this idea a while back and also identified Whispers of the Wind as only ability which could possibly apply 4 injuries on a target. But once I wanted to empower Whispers of the Wind I couldn't. It think there was a patch in between...  

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

So for the slower among us like me, can someone explain this?  I see Whispers of the Wind is a level 9 monk ability that does full attacks on up to 6 jumps ... what's with the wounds, how are they being applied, etc.

The weapon he is using, Skullcrusher, has an enchant that causes an injury when used for an empowered weapon attack.  Since whispers of the wind is an attack that causes multiple hits as long as there are at least 2 targets, it will jump between the 2 and apply an injury for each hit.  Just like player characters, once you get 4 injuries you automatically die.

Edited by Metaturtle
  • Like 2

Filthy Chanter Main  :dragon:   :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  -_-

Exactly. Besides this funny appliance (which can't be done too often unfortunately ;)) the enchantment is pretty good with any empowered AoE attack (Clear Out, HoF, Whilring Strikes) because most injuries come with nice debuffs and they stay forever.

Another way to exploit this could be to get 4 empower uses, sneak up on an enemy, use an empowered (AoE) attack, then use someting like Shadowing Beyond to end the encounter and repeat. THat way you should be able to kill enemies with 4 strikes (and then rest). Maybe the injuries on enemies even persist when you rest?

Edit: just checked: injuries persists after rest. The perfect weapon for a (solo) assassin - as long as you can make sure you can escape the fight. :)

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 2

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Exactly. Besides this funny appliance (which can't be done too often unfortunately ;)) the enchantment is pretty good with any empowered AoE attack (Clear Out, HoF, Whilring Strikes) because most injuries come with nice debuffs and they stay forever.

Another way to exploit this could be to get 4 empower uses, sneak up on an enemy, use an empowered (AoE) attack, then use someting like Shadowing Beyond to end the encounter and repeat. THat way you should be able to kill enemies with 4 strikes (and then rest). Maybe the injuries on enemies even persist when you rest?

Edit: just checked: injuries persists after rest. The perfect weapon for a (solo) assassin - as long as you can make sure you can escape the fight. :)

OR 2 Clear Out, because Clear Out hit main target twice ;)

OR 2 Clear Out, because Clear Out hit main target twice ;)

! Obsidian: bug detected!