RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - CON SEASON

Blarghagh

errr i thought if a game has a random female character it's SJW

I think it's the hypersexualized lesbian character with the Australian accent. I specifically remember one of the devs but yet demanding people to stop making hentai fanart of her and Black Widow or whatever her name is... Weird stuff considering.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Tracer's supposed to be British - not sure what kind of UK accent they were aiming for, maybe Lancashire ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Tracer's supposed to be British - not sure what kind of UK accent they were aiming for, maybe Lancashire ?

It's meant to be an East End accent, half my family were originally from there. It's more like a **** Van Dyke from Mary Poppins accent though, what Americans think London accents are, it's called Mockney "I am I am". Also the pitch of the voice is very high.
  • Like 1

I still can't wrap my head around why they decided to push two Diablo games for mobile devices at the same time at Blizzcon, where fans (like myself, I do admit that I like Blizzard, but perhaps not this newer Activision-assimilated version), certainly tend to be PC or console gamers, and this without even dropping some crumbs, hinting at D2 remastered, D4 or even some new content for D3. That's why I was both surprised and disappointed.

This was their biggest mistake. If they'd have announced it at some other time, people probably wouldn't be as angry as they are now. Instead they went "Here's a game on the same IP, but for a different audience! Aren't you excited!?".

/Edit: Great, forum posted my crap in the wrong thread again. Good job, forum.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Is it really that shady?

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

I see.

I would delete threats and trolling comments though, freed0m of power should be abused when necessary (including abuse of speech freed0m - tactical displacement for anti-marketing).

Is it really that shady?

Surprised that Blizzard could do that, as opposed to Youtube itself.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I see.

I would delete threats and trolling comments though, freed0m of power should be abused when necessary (including abuse of speech freed0m - tactical displacement for anti-marketing).

I doubt that it is "anti-marketing" more like someone at Blizzard covering their ass and doing damage control. Not for the audience mind you, but for the corporate eunuchs high up the hierarchy that care about numbers. That way they can present cherry picked numbers and content and save face.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

All you guys make pretty uniqie and valid points :)

https://youtu.be/itBu7xfYekk

Is it really that shady?

If they were just deleting the troll comments then no, but they're deleting things that are negative about the game regardless of tone. That is disingenuous since it presents a more positive picture of the game to people that are looking into it.

If they locked the comments then it would make Blizzard look even worse, but it would completely silence the negative opinions about the game.

• Like 1

Anyone knows how big is PC download of Destiny 2?

I think it was a bit over 40GB for me (just under 80GB installed)

Well, not gonna try it anytime soon then. Just 20GB free and atm cba to delete my most played stuff to get enough space for it :-/

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

The Diablo Immortal reveal was poorly handled.

That said, all the childish outrage and angst makes me want to go ahead and buy Diablo III. If people are this upset about not getting what they want, I kind of want to see what I'm missing. But I keep remembering that I hate loot fests and grinding.

Edit: I recall seeing some trailer where a IV turned into an M. Was that not Diablo Immortal? This is going to bother me all day.

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

To be honest, I don't even want a Diablo 4. :D The experience with Diablo 3 left me so cold, I still feel completely out-diablo'd.

• Like 2

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

To be honest, I don't even want a Diablo 4. :D The experience with Diablo 3 left me so cold, I still feel completely out-diablo'd.

I want Diablo 4 for but from Blizzard North :(. Not that cartoon crap Blizz WoW team produced

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"